Tuesday, January 24, 2012
We used the Heart Pressed Letterpress plate and Red Fun Foam to create the heart red panel on the front of this little bag. Isn’t this a cute little treat bag for Valentine’s day. The stamp set we used is from the Occasions Mini and it is the PS I Love You #125460 $34.95 wood or #125462 $27.95 clear. To use the Letterpress plates the best way to create your sandwich for the Big Shot is this:
- Tab 1 on the Multipurpose platform
- Heart Pressed Letterpress plate (brayered with Real Red ink)
- Fun Foam (foam facing the inked plate)
- 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ piece of card stock
- Standard Premium Crease Pad
This sandwich will give you the best results for all the different mediums used for the Letterpressed plates.
Remember TODAY is the beginning of Sale-a-bration. What does that mean? You will receive lots of FREEbies! Here are the different ways:
- A hostess with a workshop of $150.00 in sales gets a beautiful tote and $25.00 in hostess dollars
- A hostess with a workshop of $400.00 in sales gets the beautiful tote, the Fresh Vintage Stamp Set, the Everyday Enchantment DSP, the everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Back, $65.00 in hostess dollars, and 1 item at ½ price!
- Sign on to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with me for $125.00 ($50.00 off regular price) PLUS you will receive either a package of 12 x 12 DSP EACH Month for the rest of the year or a My Digital Download once a month for the rest of the year!
- Spend $50.00 receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item!
Have any questions or want to host a Private Card Making class and receive the hostess benefits; drop me an email and I’ll be happy to help you out.
Thanks for stopping by,