Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Today at the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday site we do not have a sketch challenge but a Tag Challenge.
We also need to give instructions for our tags; so here they are:
1. Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ and place it on the Top Note die and run it thru the Big Shot.
2. Cut 2 pieces of Whisper White card stock 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ and place both of them on the Top Note die and run it thru the Big Shot.
3. Cut the little perforated edge off from both of the Whisper White top note pieces.
4. Run one of the Whisper White pieces thru the Big Shot again inside the Northern Flurry impressions folder.
5. Stamp the Sentiment “Season’s Greetings” from the Carry Over More Merry Messages.
6. Attach this stamped piece to the Bermuda Bay tag.
7. Attach the other piece of Whisper White top note to the backside of the Bermuda Bay top note.
7. Stamp the smallest snowflake (2 times) from the Festive Flurry Bundle in Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White card stock and use the coordinating framelit to cut them out.
8. Layer one of your snowflakes on the big snowflake image on the front of your tag using a dimensional. Place a Jewel in the center. Attach jewels to the other raised snowflake images on the tag.
9. Attach the other snowflake to the backside of your tag using dimensionals and place a jewel on the center as well.
10. Punch a hole at the top of the tag and run the Bermuda Bay ribbon thru the hole.
Here is a supply list:
Festive Flurry Bundle #133284 $54.95 or #133285 $46.95
More Merry Messages stamp set #126400 $32.95 or #126402 $24.95
Northern Flurry embossing folder #120902 $7.95
Top Note Bigz Die #113463 $21.95
Bermuda Bay ink pad #131171 $5.95
Bermuda Bay card stock #131197 $6.95
Whisper White card stock #100730 $8.50
Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon #131206 $5.95
Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246 $4.95
If you would like to order any of these supplies please go to my website HERE.
If you want to be entered into the Mystery Hostess drawing please use this hostess code: GU3X3UN6
I will be drawing on the 29th of November. Good Luck!
Thanks so much for stopping by,