Make It Monday – How about a super cute refrigerator magnet? You can create these fun magnets for all the upcoming holiday’s.
Join me today at 11:00AM EST on my Facebook page or YouTube Channel and I’m going to show you how they are done.
How about an Apple and give it a teacher as a gift?
Sophia likes to color pictures and have grandma hang them on her refrigerator; why not make the hangers just as pretty and cute as the pictures. This picture is a bit faded I’ll have to have her make me some more.
I came up with the Idea to create the magnet hangers because Sophia started preschool last week and has been bringing home her papers. I know my kids always wanted them displayed and these super cute magnets can be made quick and easily for any occasion.
Purchase the little clothes pin clips at your local dollar store or craft store. I had mine laying around in my craft room; but you could try these from Amazon if you can’t find them at your local store.
Here is your shopping list for today’s project:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to order and add them to your shopping cart. The September 2020 Host Code is: 4BZBRQQ3
Click HERE for the PDF file.
Join MY TEAM in September and get a GREAT DEAL!
Join in September and Get ALL This:
- Choose $125.00 of your choice of products
- Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set
- So Much Love Stamp Set
- 8 packs of precut Coastal Cabana card stock
- 8 packs of precut Granny Apple Green card stock for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes)
- A Recipe file of supplies used on the card kits (A How To video link will come in your Starter Kit Box as well)
- A package of Rhinestones
- A Coupon Code for a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit
Pay ONLY $99.00 and shipping is FREE! No other Strings attached; you can continue to order and get the demonstrator discount or simply not order. The Starter kit is yours to keep.
Here is a list of supplies you may want to get in your starter kit if you do not have them already so you can create the 16 cards when your Starter Kit Box arrives:
- Misty Moonlight ink pad #153118 $7.50
- Bermuda Bay ink pad #147096 $7.50
- Dimensionals #104430 $4.00
- Assorted Brights card stock #146975 $9.00
- Stampin’ Seal #152813 $8.00
- Whisper White card stock #100730 $9.75
- Clear Blocks (various sizes) pg 163
- Paper Trimmer #152392 $25.00
NOW Available to Order!
Order yours today! #149653 $120.00
- Cutting Plates #150815 $11.00
- Specialty Plate #154711 $10.00
- Magnetic Cutting Plate #149656 $24.00
NOTE: The MINI Cut and Emboss machine is still not available.
Customer Appreciation PDF file for September:
This month’s Customer Appreciation PDF file is all about Halloween. This month’s Featured Designer is Cindy Bristow and she has done a fabulous job with the Have a Hoot stamp set and the Hallows Night Magic Bundle. With this month’s Customer Appreciation PDF file you will create 3 awesome cards and a super cute Open if You Dare Flip Album, to add all your favorite Halloween or Trick or Treat memories. Don’t do Halloween? Change up the papers for Christmas, Birthday etc. The Flip Album can be done up for any occasion.
I also invite you to join our Facebook group “Creating with Team Stamp Camp”. You will meet the monthly designers and each month the designer of the month will go LIVE the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 8:00PM EST to show you how to create one of their cards/projects from the PDF File.
With a min. $30.00 online order (before shipping and tax) and the use of the Host Code: 4BZBRQQ3. You will receive the PDF file.
If you would like my BOTH my Featured Stamp Sets of the Month PDF files and the Customer Appreciation PDF file place a min. $70.00 order (before shipping and tax) and use the Hostess Code: 4BZBRQQ3
Stay safe and Happy Stamping!
Click HERE to Shop with Me.