Now is the Best Time To Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstator
Join May 4th – 31, 2021 and get $30.00 MORE in products in your starter kit for ONLY $99.00!
What am I getting for my $99.00?
Choose $155.00 worth of products and pay ONLY $99.00!
You will also receive:
- business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards
- a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit
- In addition to the amazing added value ($30.00 more May 4 – 31) to your Starter Kit, when you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- Enjoy 20% off all your crafting supplies and once you have reached sales of $1800 get 25% off all your crafting supplies.
What I love about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is YOU get to choose whatever you want in your kit! Whether you want all stamp sets, ink pads, card stock or dies the choice is yours!
Become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and Join my team and SAVE! Don’t let the term demonstrator scare you off. If you want to shop only for the discount you can think of yourself as a Costco or Sams Club shopper you are a member so you get a discount or consider yourself a discount shopper. You do not have to hold parties or workshops to be considered a demonstrator you can just be your own best customer.
It is super easy to join and there are no obligations to continue if you decide it isn’t right for you.
If you are a frequent buyer becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator will save you LOTS! You will get early access to catalog pre-orders, a discount on all your stamping supplies, your demonstrator discount on top of sale discounts, no parties necessary, enjoy your discount every day and on every order.
To get started To Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator all you need to do is click on Join My Team below:
The next thing you need to decide is what you would like in your kit.
Choose up to $155.00 worth of products and pay only $99 plus tax; shipping is free!
Questions & Answers you may have:
What does it take to stay an active Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?
- $300 is all it takes to stay active on a calendar quarter.
Do I have to host workshops?
- No you do not have to host workshops
Do I have to sell to other people?
- No you do not have to sell to other people, you can be your own best customer
What is my discount/instant income
- Always starts at 20% and can be as high as 38% (instant income)
New products – As a demonstrator you can preorder a month in advance before general public.
- Be the first to try new products in the new catalogs.
Stamping rewards Benefits
- If your order qualifies for Stamping rewards benefits, you will receive them in addition to your 20% instant income.
If I decide to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator do I have to make it a Business or can I be a Hobby Demonstrator?
- That decision is entirely up to you. You can be either or a little of both. It’s a great way to make additional income doing what you love.
What if I do not meet the quarterly minimum?
- You will be dropped as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and you can become my customer again
- The merchandise is yours to keep!
If I were a demonstrator before can I sign up under you or do I have to sign under my old team leader?
- If you were a demonstrator under me and dropped you may rejoin my team immediately, if it has been 3 months or less.
- If you were a demonstrator under another team leader and want to join my team you will need to wait 90 days after you dropped.
Team Stamp Camp Extras:
- Monthly meetings all take place online, if you can’t attend, the minutes are emailed to you. Monthly meetings are FREE
- Monthly challenge: You will be provided with an item from the catalog to make a card *Optional
- Quarterly swap: number to be made to be determined.
- You will receive a Team Customer Appreciation PDF file each month to use in classes, at parties or your own personal use.
- I am here for you…call me or email me.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
I would love to have you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and join my Team!