Welcome to the Stamp Camp! I’m Glenda Calkins an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
If you are like me you love crafting of all kinds! I have been a crafter my whole life. I find joy in creating with my hands doing anything from rubber stamping, (okay yes, I do collect a lot of rubber stamping supplies) scrapbooking, paper crafting, handmade gifts, greeting cards, gift card holders, and fun fold cards.
It all started in grade school with a friend of mine. We would take turns staying overnight at each other’s homes and would walk around the house looking at things we could recreate with beads, felt, glue and paper. Once I was in middle school I was doing macrame’ (boy that sure dates me doesn’t it), knitting, crocheting and sewing. I’ve always loved to create and make things with my hands as gifts or just because. Stamping has become a favorite of mine and I’ve been stamping with rubber stamps for the past 20 years.
I soon became tuned in to Stampin’ Up! and decided it was the right time for me to become a stampin’ up demonstrator and receive a nice discount on my rubber stamping supplies. I have been a Stampin Up! demonstrator for approximately 18 years on and off again. What I love about being a demonstrator is the ability to run my business however my life is going. At times I’ve had to slow it down and step away and when life permitted I would pick it back up again and go to town creating and sharing my love of stamping on my blog “The Stamp Camp”.
What are some of the things will you find on my Stampin’ Up! blog?
Yes, Rubber Stamping Supplies but there is a whole lot more!
- Handmade Greeting Cards – If you are in need of card ideas for any and all of your upcoming occasions I have you covered. I have cards for Mom, Dad, Graduates, Babies, Weddings, Just Because, Thinking of You, Sympathy, Birthday’s, Get Well. I think you see where I’m going with this. I have lots of cards to share!
- Scrapbook pages – Scrapbook pages I admit are few and far between but I am always open to hear suggestions on things you would like to see on my blog. Email me: [email protected] and tell me what you would like to see more of in the way of stamping or crafting and I’ll do it!
- Stamping Videos – You will find lots of my cards and projects have videos to go along with them. I have a YouTube Channel for all my videos so look for “The Stamp Camp” and subscribe. Make sure to like and follow as well as click on the bell in the upper right hand corner so you are notified when I go live. I generally go live on Make It Monday, Technique Tuesday, Fun Fold Friday and sometimes in between.
- Tips & Techniques – Speaking of Videos I do lots of stamping tips and technique videos which you will generally find on Technique Tuesday on my blog and YouTube page.
- Tutorials – Each month you will find stamping tutorials either by way of PDF files or videos for different projects and cards that I’ve created.
- Step by Step Stamping Instructions – Some blog post will have step by step card instructions some with pictures others not. I also have Project sheets that you can download for different cards or projects that will give you the measurements and the list of supplies used for those cards or projects.
- Clubs – I offer a Stampin ‘ Up! In Color Club. These clubs consist of 5 people and it is a 5 month commitment to be in the club. One of the months you will be the host and receive all the host benefits and at the end of the 5 month club you will have all the In Color products as well as 25 handmade In Color cards from me.
- Customer Appreciation PDF files – Each month I offer a Customer Appreciation PDF file for those customer’s who place a min. $30.00 order and use my host code for that month. If your order is over $150.00 do not use the Host Code you are your own host of your order and you will receive the host rewards. You will automatically receive the Customer Appreciation PDF file for that month.
- Paper Pumpkin Card Kits – Stampin’ Up! offers a variety of card kits. You can become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me and receive a kit delivered right to your front door each and every month. You can hold the kit for a month and then resume it if you choose. These kits can be stamping cards or creating 3D projects. These kits are done by a monthly subscription or you can purchase them in 3-month, 6 month or year subscriptions as well.
- Choose Your Kit – This is a New kit beginning with the New 2021/2022 Annual Catalog. This is a new line of All-Inclusive kits. Choose from a wide variety of options designed for different occasions and styles. Leave the prep work to us and get straight to the fun part – creating something amazing! Visit my Stampin’ Up! Store on May 4th to view the kit options.
- Stamp Camp At Home Card Club – This is a club that I started. Sometimes we purchase all these awesome stamp sets and then we leave them collecting dust on our shelves. With this club I will give you 3 different card designs using an older stamp set that you may have already on your shelf. I will give you a list of rubber stamping supplies needed to complete the 3 cards. All you need to do as a club member is place a min. $40.00 online order with me and use that month’s host code. Your order can be for anything you need. I will send you the PDF file for the 3 cards along with a link to the video where I show you how to create the 3 cards and I’ll also mail you a kit of all the consumables to create those 3 cards plus the envelopes. These cards will take your from beginner stamper up to wow stamper in no time. With my step by step instructions and the video tutorial you do not have to have any stamping experience to create these beautiful cards. This club begins the 3rd Wednesday of the month and will end on the last day of the month. If you are a club member for 6 months in a row in the 7th month you will receive an email from me with a $12.00 product credit to spend on more rubber stamping supplies.
- 3D Projects or Gift Related Projects – Every Monday on my blog is Make It Monday! I will show you the card or project for the day and also will have a video either live or recorded for you to watch and create the project along with me. Make It Monday consist of gift card holders, treat holders, fun folds, anything gift related for the upcoming occasions or holiday’s.
- Facebook Page – I do have a Facebook page “The Stamp Camp”. I encourage you to like, share and follow my Facebook page as well. I do my Live Videos generally on my Facebook page and my YouTube Channel.
- Retired Stampin’ Up! Products for Sale – I have a button at the top of my blog where you will find my retired rubber stamping supplies, stamp sets, embossing folders, embellishments, designer papers, and other stamping mediums for sale. You will find this list under the Shop arrow at the top of my blog.
- PDF files for Sale – Under the Shop Arrow at the top of my blog you will also find past PDF files or card tutorials that I have done in the past for sale.
- Specials Page – If you click on the Shop Arrow at the top of my blog you will find a Specials Page. Click on that to see all the Stampin’ Up! Specials going on for the month.
- Join my Team – If you would love a discount on all your rubber stamping supplies I encourage you to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Well that is pretty much me and my blog in a nutshell. If you enjoy my Blog, Facebook page or YouTube Channel make sure to like, share and follow me. If you have any questions, I’m here to answer them.
If you would like to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator like myself click on the Join My Team box at the top of my blog.