Friday, December 13, 2013
I used the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary and turned it into a Gift Card Holder.
This is a very simple and quick gift card holder to make. Here are the instructions:
1. Cut your card stock 4 1/4″ X 11″ and score at 4 1/4″ and at 8 1/2″.
2. On the 2 1/2″ end punch out a 1/2 of a 1 3/8″ Circle.
3. Add sticky strip to the sides of this 2 1/2″ end and stick down to create your gift card pocket.
4. Attach a strip of DSP cut 1″ X 4 1/4″ to decorate the pocket.
5. On the top 1/2 inside attach a piece of Whisper White card stock 4″ X 4″ to write on.
6. Cut a piece of DSP 3 3/4″ X 4 1/4″ and run a piece of Gumball Green ribbon across the front and attaching the ends down on the backside. Attach this piece to the front of your gift card holder; centering it.
7. Run a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock thru the Big Shot on the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits #126999 $21.95. Attach the Biggest doily to the front of your gift card holder as shown.
8. Cut out a Early Espresso Circle using the Big Shot and the Circles Framelits and attach to the center of the doily using dimensionals.
9. Stamp the deer from Best of Christmas #134384 $14.95 stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using Crumb Cake ink and cut out your deer using the Circles Framelits #130911 $26.95 and the Big Shot.
10. Attach your deer to the Early Espresso circle.
11. Stamp the Merry Christmas from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set onto Whisper White card stock (1/2″ X 2 1/2″) using Crumb Cake ink. Take a hexagon punch and flag one end.
12. Attach to a piece of Early Espresso card stock (5/8″ X 2 5/8″) and attach to the gift card holder as shown.
If you would like to see a video on this kind of gift card holder let me know and I’ll make one.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!