Thursday, September 9, 2010
What is Birthday BINGO? Well September 24 is my birthday and I wanted to play a game with my Blog followers (unfortunately I can only do this within the U.S.). (Don’t be discouraged though I will still be posting daily projects I’ve been working on.) We have this fabulous BINGO card stamp (#120851 $17.95) in the new Holiday Mini Catalog and you can also purchase the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set (#120857 $37.95 wood or #121187 $26.95 clear) to go with the Bingo Card.
Here is how the game will be played:
- Email me and let me know you want to play the Birthday Bingo game and send me your complete name and address.
- I will mail you your Picture Completed BINGO card.
- Every day visit my blog www.thestampcamp.com and see what the picture of the day is. Mark it off on your BINGO card.
- When you have a completed BINGO (Straight line, Vertical or Horizontal line BINGO) email me and tell me you have BINGO. You do not have to clear your card when you get a BINGO. You can keep playing.
- All BINGO winners for the day (you will have until midnight Eastern time to email me that you have a BINGO) will be entered into a drawing each day to receive the Prize of the day. (Prize of the Day will be posted on the Blog every day).
- We will play the game until September 30 and I will have a special deal of the day for all BINGO participates on that day.
There is no cost to play, so why not play along. You may just be a BINGO winner.
Email me: [email protected] to receive your BINGO card and begin playing along.
Enjoy Your Day!