There is so much you can do with the Sending Hugs Bundle from Stampin Up! Isn’t it just gorgeous in the Black and Gold? So elegant and great for so many different occasions. This would be perfect for a wedding, bridal shower or even a birthday.
This card is super easy to create and looks so striking and beautiful; it makes you think that it is more difficult to create than it is.
I’ve been having so much fun with this bundle; it is becoming my new favorite from the new annual catalog.
Want the measurements and directions for this card? Don’t blink because it is super easy!
- Cut a piece of Black card stock 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ and fold in half.
- Stamp the sentiment of your choice in the bottom right hand corner using Versamark ink and Heat Emboss in Gold.
- Cut a piece of Gold Foil 3 1/4″ X 4 3/4″; die cut out the center with the hugs die.
- Attach a piece of Black card stock 3 1/8″ X 4 5/8″ to the Gold Foil and attach to your card front.
- Attach the “hugs” die cut to the center using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Gold Metallic Pearls as shown.
That’s it! Didn’t I tell you it was simple? So easy but yet so striking and beautiful.
Inside you can add a piece of Very Vanilla or Basic White whichever you have on hand. I personally prefer Very Vanilla with this card but either white or vanilla is perfect. You could also stamp and emboss the single flower image from the Sending Hugs Bundle 2021. Don’t forget to coordinate your envelope with your card. Stamp and emboss the same single flower in the bottom corner of your envelope. Now you are really getting fancy!
Did you catch yesterday’s card using this bundle? I used it with the Watercolor Wash technique. That’s part of the reason I’m loving this bundle so much; because you can use it with so many different techniques. When I think of techniques the Silhouette technique comes to mind. Hmmm I think I’ll be headed to my stamp room and give it a try. Stay tuned!
You will be seeing more beautiful cards with this bundle in the weeks to come.
Here is your shopping list for today’s Sending Hugs Bundle Card:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to order and ad them to your shopping cart.
Don’t forget the use the Host Code: 326EEEDK
Customer Appreciation PDF file this month features the After The Storm stamp set:
This stamp set was designed by my good friend France Martin. At Stampin’ Up! when a demonstrator has hit One Million in sales she can work with a Stampin’ Up! designer and create her very own inspired stamp set. If you know France than you know she loves her sun rises and sun sets.
Some of the designers of this months PDF file participated in a Blog Hop. If you missed the hop you can click HERE to see the Blog Hop post.
This month with a min. $40.00 order and the use of this host code: 326EEEDK You will receive this PDF File for the After The Storm stamp set. There are 24 cards and projects in this downloadable PDF File. You won’t want to miss it!
Mini Catalog Retired List
- Make sure to print the FULL retired list and go through your Mini Catalog. See if anything from your wish list is being retired and place your order today. Keep in mind the things being retired are while supplies last and I hate to see you lose out on something you were meaning to get.
- A min. $40.00 order gets you this month’s Customer Appreciation PDF file and use this host code: 326EEEDK
- Keep in mind that the Sending Hugs Bundle 2021 is sold in a bundle and you will save 10%