The Stamp Camp Card kit of the Month Club for January features the Stampin’ Up! Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper, with the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins and a 1/2 a pack of the Slimline envelopes. These products will be available on January 5, 2023 when the new Mini Catalog goes live. That’s right the new Mini Catalog begins on January 5, 2023.
This month features 2 gift card holders, a slimline card and a beautiful quick and easy card. Card Club Kit Members will create 2 of each of the 4 designs for a total of 8 cards.
Each club member will receive a 6 X 12 pack of the Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper, a full package of Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins and 1 half a pack of Slimline Envelopes and all the consumables to create 8 simply gorgeous cards.
The sentiments on the cards are from the coordinating Country Bouquet Bundle. The bundle is a stamp set and coordinating punch; which coordinates with one of the prints from the designer series paper pack.
You will not need the stamp set or punch to create your cards but, if you wish to have your sentiments be identical to mine then you will want to place your online order with me for the Country Bouquet Bundle.
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different designs and you will create 2 of each design.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least a $20 value of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
- You will save on shipping and tax if you purchase the coordinating featured stamp set/bundle from me. Email me and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the Catalog Purchase Price. Club members need to email me by January 4, 2023 to let me know if they wish to purchase the bundle at catalog price; less the shipping and tax. After this date I will be happy to order the bundle for club members but they will be charged the shipping and tax for their state.
My Card Club kits are easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room, if you choose to.
Card Kit of the Month Club is a subscription but if you wish to give it a try NOW is the time! Email me that you would like to try out my club for this month and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $40.00.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
The January Card Club Kit will include the following:
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Stampin’ Up! Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper 6 X 12 pack (1/2 of a 12 X 12 pack)
- Full package of the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- A 1/2 Pack of the Slimline Envelopes
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- Card Club Bonus – Card Club Kit Members can receive the featured stamp set/bundle at catalog price (save on shipping and tax)
- Bonus PDF Files added throughout the month using the Suite of products
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the Stampin’ Up! Lovely In Linen Card Club Kit is January 22, 2023 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp Card Club price is $40.00 which includes shipping!
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
Here are the supplies you will need to complete your Country Floral Lane Card Club Kit of the Month Club Cards:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. Make sure to use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00 then you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits and my PDF File.
Don’t forget to use the Host Code: 97RFRZ47
This month’s customer appreciation is an amazing download of labels. The labels are for products in the Stampin’Up!® 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. The Labels are for all the stamp sets, dies, punches, and embossing folders for the Spring Mini catalog as well as the Sale-a-bration Brochure stamp sets.
You may ask, why add labels to your stamps, dies, punches, and embossing folder? These labels are one of the best tools to help you to stay organized in your craft room. With these labels, you will know if a product coordinates with another product and where to find it in the catalog.
The labels download is NOT for sale! It is only available when a qualified order has been placed and the host code has been used. No host code no labels, unless your order is over $150.00 than do NOT use the host code you are your own host and will receive the host benefits and the PDF file will be sent to you via email.
Everyone who places an order of $20 or more (before tax and shipping) in my online store AND uses the hostess code 97RFRZ47 will receive the download of labels for the Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure within 48 hours of placing your qualified order.
If your order exceeds $150.00 (before the shipping and tax) DO NOT use the hostess code, you will receive all the host benefits and the PDF file.
Click HERE to view How To Use A Host Code
Are you ready to give the Country Floral Lane Card Club Kit a try?