Cyber Monday Special! At least that’s what I’m calling it! I think I may have been remiss about offering you this awesome special! Keep reading I have some awesome food for thought regarding this.
Have you ever thought of joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe your were a demonstrator before and would like to join again? Maybe you enjoy getting a discount on all your crafting supplies without needing a coupon? Maybe you would like your crafting supplies delivered right to your door?
Join my team today for ONLY $75.00 and shipping is FREE! Choose $125.00 worth of products of your choice and pay ONLY $75.00!
There are NO strings attached; if you decide after getting your starter kit that you really don’t want to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator all you all you need to do is simply not order; yes it is just that simple. The kit is yours to keep no matter if you place an order after receiving it or not.
Some of you are probably thinking well that isn’t right to do that. Actually there isn’t anything wrong in doing it. We all love a good deal and if the offer is there why not take it?
Here is some food for thought…… What Would You Do?
These were actual questions I received:
- I would like to order the Bright Baubles Bundle ($52.00) – My response – I would be more than happy to order that for you but let me tell you something first. The Bright Baubles Bundle with tax and shipping is going to cost you $62.49. If you sign up you can choose $125.00 worth of products and you will pay only $75.00 plus tax – shipping is free so you will pay $79.50 for $125.00 in products. You are only spending $17.01 more by purchasing the starter it but you are getting $125.00 worth of products. What would you do?
- I need a new paper trimmer ($25.00) and a few other things – My response that’s great; How would you like to choose $125 in products and pay only $75.00 and shipping is free! What would you do?
- I have the mini Cut & Emboss Machine but would really like the bigger one; but can’t justify spending ($120) – My response how about $75.00 and free shipping? Plus you can also get a package of Pearls as well. What would you do?
- I’ve thought about signing on before when it was $99.00 (choose $125) but I just couldn’t swing that – My response how does $75.00 for $125.00 in products sound? What would you do?
- I have a list of things I would like and some things I would like to give as a gift but can’t afford both – My response choose (up to $125 can’t go over with the starter kit) of the items you wanted and the gifts you wanted to give pay only $75.00 plus free shipping. Anything remaining on your list; order after you are a demonstrator and get a 20% discount. What would you do?
- My husband wants a list of what I would like for Christmas but I don’t know where to start – Me, why not the gift that keeps on giving? Choose $125.00 pay $75.00 and get a 20% discount on all your future Stampin’ Up! purchases.
This special ends tomorrow, November 30 so don’t delay get signed up today!
Yes, you can only choose up to $125.00 in products you can NOT go over $125.00. So, if you are having difficulty trying to get your starter kit to go through make sure you didn’t go over the $125.00 mark.
Click HERE to get started and Happy Shopping!
Any questions drop me an email; [email protected]. I would love to have you join my team! If you have some questions click on the Join My Team at the top of my blog for some questions and answers that you might have.