My Stamp Camp at Home Card Club Kit for February features the Sale-a-bration papers; choose the Softly Stippled Designer Series Paper, 5 yards of the Calypso Coral Ribbon and a full package of the Iridescent Foil Gems OR the Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper, 5 yards of the Gold Faux Leather Trim and a full package of the Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots. This month you can choose your kit!
Current club members had until the beginning of January to claim their kit choice and if they didn’t choose their kit they will be receiving the Softly Stippled kit. Each kit has a simple card and 3 fun fold cards showcasing the beautiful fun prints in each pack. My club cards always start out with a quick and easy card for the beginner stamper and then advance up from there, but no worries with my step by step video tutorial and the PDF file you will be able to create them with no problems. The beauty of the videos is you can rewind and fast forward as much as you need to.
In this months kit club members will be able to create eight gorgeous cards. Card Club Kit Members will create 2 of each of the 4 designs for a total of 8 cards. Depending on the kit you choose; you will be able to create Mother’s Day cards or Father’s Day cards.
The sentiments on the cards are from the coordinating bundles. Card Club Members will not need the stamp set to create their cards but, if you wish to have your sentiments to be identical to mine then you will want to place your online order with me for either the Stippled Rose Bundle or the Trusty Tools Bundle depending on the kit you choose. Club members who contacted me before the first of the month will receive the coordinating bundle for their Club Card Kit at catalog price and save on shipping and tax.
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered You do not have to have a PayPal account to subscribe).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different designs and you will create 2 of each design.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least a $20 value of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
- You will save on shipping and tax if you purchase the coordinating featured stamp set/bundle from me. Email me and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the Catalog Purchase Price. Club members need to email me before the first of the month to let me know if they wish to purchase the bundle at catalog price; less the shipping and tax. After this date I will be happy to order the bundle for club members but they will be charged the shipping and tax for their state.
My Card Club kits are easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room, if you choose to.
Card Kit of the Month Club is a subscription but if you wish to give it a try NOW is the time! Email me that you would like to try out my club for this month and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $42.00, also you will need to let me know which kit you would like to receive either the Softly Stippled or Trusty Toolbox kit.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
The February Club Kit will include the following:
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Stampin’ Up! Softly Stippled Designer Series Paper OR Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper
- A package of the Iridescent Foil Gems OR Rustic Metallic Adhesive-backed dots
- 5 Yards of Calypso Coral Ribbon OR 5 Yards of Gold 1/8″ Faux Leather Trim
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- Card Club Bonus – Card Club Kit Members can receive the featured stamp set/bundle at catalog price (save on shipping and tax) if they let me know by the first of the month.
- Bonus PDF Files added throughout the month using the Suite of products (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
- Bonus Download and Pattern for Weekly One Sheet Wonder cards (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive either the Softly Stippled OR Trusty Toolbox Card Club Kit is February 22, 2024 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp At Home Club Kit price is $42.00 which includes shipping!
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
Here is your shopping list for this months Stamp Camp At Home Card Club Kits:
Trusty Toolbox Kit:
Remember you MUST use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00, then do NOT use the host code and you will receive the host benefits, plus my rewards.
Looking ahead what is coming in the Card Club Kits:
March Club Kit will feature:
- Forever Love 12 X 12 Designer Series Paper (1/2 pack of 12 X 12 = 6 X 12)
- Gold Elegant Trim full spool
- A package of the Petal Pink and Pretty Peacock Foiled Gems
For your reference – The coordinating bundle is the Lifetime of Love Bundle
April Club Kit will feature:
- Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper (1/2 pack of 12 X 12 = 6 X 12)
- Four sheets of the Paper Butterfly Accents
- A package of the Purple Fine Shimmer Gems
- A sheet of dimensionals.
For your reference – The coordinating bundle is the Painted Lavender bundle
These are tentative based on availability and may be subjected to change. Club members will get a heads up if things change. Club members who notify me regarding purchasing the coordinating stamp set/bundle before the 1st of the month will not be charged shipping and tax on the bundles.
February Customer Appreciation:
Are you ready for this month’s Customer Appreciation PDF file? I’ve compiled 18 cards and projects in this PDF file for all my customers who place a min. $25.00 order with me in the month of February and use the Host Code: SX2XTGEK
I couldn’t stop at just 12 cards, and I couldn’t fit all 18 samples in the photo either, but there are 18 different cards, fun fold cards, and projects in the PDF file. You will find a sample for the following Free Sale-a-bration products: Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper, Softy Stippled Designer Series Paper, Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper, Softly Sophisticated Bundle, Detailed Dogwood stamp set, and the Watercolor Melon stamp set. That’s a lot of items to choose from and lots of great PDF files you can probably swap out with different stamp sets and products and get similar results.
February is the final month of Sale-a-bration and your chance to get some awesome products for FREE! We all love free and this year I think the free Sale-a-bration products we get to choose are great! PLUS, during February you have MORE choices! That’s right there are additional products from the catalogs that you can choose for free.
Click the Flyer to see all your options:
Now if you find your list of products just too long, I think it is time to join my team and get your supplies at a discount and now is a great time! If you saw my glass mat and want one; you can get it for FREE in your starter kit. Want more details? Click Here.