Welcome to Today’s Blog Hop with Frenchie’s Team! You are in for a real treat with not only Fun Fold cards but Stamping Techniques cards as well. You most likely have come from Holly’s Blog if not keep hoping and you’ll get there.
Today I’m going to show you the Layering Diorama technique using the Seascape Bundle. This is a great card for anyone who loves fishing or aquatic sea-life; adults and children will love this card.
Maybe it’s the pretty color combination or the different layerings of the blues that draws me to this card. With the layering Diorama technique your fish come to life with the ability to sneak them in and out of layers and it gives the card the depth perception of peering into their ocean homes.
The Seascape Bundle is the perfect bundle to use for the Diorama Technique. How do you do this technique quick and easy? By using the new Layering Diorama Dies that’s how!
Check Out The Video On How To Create Today’s Stamping Techniques Diorama Card By Clicking On The Photo Below:
How easy was that? Did you catch my mistake? That’s why it is always good to watch the video first before you create. Learn from my mistakes and it will help you to create the perfect diorama card.
Now that you have taken a look see at my stamping technique for this week’s blog hop let me give you a sneak peek at my Fun Fold card.
My fun fold card for today is a Gatefold card with a twist. Not only is it a card but a gift card holder as well. This is a gatefold pocket card. You didn’t think I could not have a gift card holder somewhere in the mix did you? I’ve been called the gift card holder queen but I don’t know about that; I just love a good gift card holder and card all in one.
If you would like a supply list for these cards just click on the pictures.
You are probably wondering……
“How can I get ALL the Blog Hop Fun Fold and Stamping Techniques PDF files?”
Well, it is super easy! All you need to do is place a min. $50.00 order (before shipping and tax) and use my current host code: UDBYGP6P.
Yes, you will get ALL the PDF files from everyone who is participating in the hop.
But, That’s Not All! You will also receive a package of the Brushed Metallic Dots! One of my favorite Jewels!
Now head on over to the next stop on the hop – Sara Hoogendoorn’s site.
Still Going On Until November 30th – Start with Savings!
If you answer Yes, to any of the following questions now is the time to sign!
– Is your wish list over $125.00?
– Would you like to receive $125.00 in products from your wish list for only $75.00 +tax and free shipping?
– Would you like to receive a 20% discount on all your future purchases?
During this Starter Kit promotion you’ll select $125.00 in products of your choice and pay only $75 + tax!!
You’ll also enjoy Free Shipping on that Starter Kit order!
What items are you going to add to your starter kit?
- Maybe the Cut & Emboss Machine $120.00 and you still have $5.00 left to spend on something else; like maybe Pearls (Pay only $75.00 plus Free Shipping)
- Maybe there is a suite of products you were wanting to get? Get a whole suite of products in your starter kit; remember you can’t go over $125.00 and you’ll pay only $75.00 plus tax for your state shipping is free.
- Maybe you have a bunch of Stampin’ Up! Blends on your wish list.
- Maybe you want the Stampin’ Write Marker complete set $123.00 (in your Starter kit they would be $75.00 and free shipping)
- Oh the possibilities are endless!
Click HERE to get started!
Any questions drop me an email; [email protected] I would love to have you join my team! If you have some questions click on the Join My Team at the top of my blog for some questions and answers that you might have.
Did you enjoy the Blog Hop?