What is your go to products or layout when you need a bunch of cards? I will always turn to the Stampin’ Up! designer series paper and a simple sentiment and dies. You can create a stack of happy birthday cards in no time when you cut the designer paper into strips. I guess you could say this is a One Sheet Wonder technique at it’s finest. All you have to do is cut your 12 x 12 designer series paper at 11″ and then cut it in half at 5 1/2″ and then cut that into 2″ X 5 1/2″ strips giving you a total of 12 strips for 12 cards.
I love this Hand-Penned designer series paper sheet. I really like the Misty Moonlight and Pale Papaya together. Instead of cutting a piece of Pale Papaya 2 1/4″ X5 1/2″ I just cut strips that were 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ and attached the strips behind the designer series paper. This saves so much on card stock and the thickness of the card as well.
The sentiment is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set and it was die cut out using the Tasteful Labels dies. These cards are going out this month to my team members who have a birthday in December.
Here is your shopping list for today’s Happy Birthday Card:
Click on any of the supplies and add them to your shopping cart or click Add all to Cart and remove the items you do not need.
Remember to use the host code to receive the Customer Appreciation PDF file for December.
The December Host Code is: FE6BVSEJ
December Stamp Camp Card Club
What does this month’s Club bring you?
- 4 different fun fold card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Simply Elegant 6 X 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper; (1/2 of a 12 X 12 pack)
- Full package of the Simply Elegant Trim (Two spools: 1 gold and 1 silver 10 yards)
- Package of Metallic Pearls (adhesive-backed pearls 242 pieces; 121 each of 2 colors 3mm Gold & Silver)
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- 1 Kraft Gift Box
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the December Stamp Camp Card Club kit is December 22, 2021 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp Card Club price is $40.00 which includes shipping!
Register today for the Stamp Camp Card Club; click Subscribe NOW! You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Don’t Miss Out On The Last Chance List!
The list has all the items that will be retiring from the current Mini Catalog. Some products are up to 50% off!
To View the Last Chance List as Well as the Carry Over List Click HERE