October 31, 2013
Happy Halloween! I hope today finds you well and ready for some Trick or Treats!
If you are like me we do not get anyone coming to our house so we have always enjoyed a quite night of pizza and a movie with the kids. This year I think might be different the boys all have plans with friends and the older 2 kids are gone; so tonight I think it will just be me and the hubby.
This uses the Tag a Bag Gift Bags #131370 $3.95.
1. Lay the bag flat and score the sides in at 1″ and score the bottom at 1″.
2. Now cut up the Score line from the bottom of the bag to the bottom score line.
3. Open your bag up and fold on all the score lines; creasing your bag to form a bag with a bottom.
4. Cut a piece of card board (I used the card board that comes in the 12 X 12 DSP) 2″ X 3″ and place in the bottom of your bag.
5. Fold the sides in and then the back flap to the front and lastly put adhesive on the last flap and fold to the back. You should now have a little bag.
6. Cut a strip of Tangerine Tango card stock 3/4″ X 4″ and clip the ends to form a flag.
7. Stamp the “Eat if You Dare!” stamp from the Halloween Bash stamp set #130577 $20.95 or #130580 $15.95 on whisper white card stock using black and tangerine tango markers to color the stamp.
8. Cut out your tag using the Labels Collection dies #125598 $26.95.
9. Fill your bag with treats.
10. Fold the top of your bag over and punch a hole towards the top and insert a Basics Glimmer Brad #121003 $4.95.
11. Using a dimensional attach your tag to the folded over top.
Need Birthday treats or Baby party favors? All you need to do is complete the bag and attach a different tag to the top. You can make these for any occasion.
If you wish to order the bags or any of the other products please go to my website HERE.
Thanks so much and have a great day!