My Stamp Camp Card Club for January 2022 features the Heart & Home Suite of products. This card did not make the cut to be in the Card Club kit. Yes, it is a beautiful card but,I decided to go in a different direction with this particular print. If this is your first time visiting my blog then you may not have heard of my Card Club. You will find all the details down below in this blog post. You have until January 22 to subscribe and get my card kits of the month.
This card is more of a monochromatic card as it uses the Cinnamon Cider paper, doily and the majority of the designer series paper print has the cinnamon cider to it. I pulled out the Pale Papaya from the paper print to create the flower sprigs around my sentiment and also used it with the Hive 3D Embossing Folder.
To finish off the card I added the new Classic Matte Dots on my flower and the sprig. This card can be used for so many different occasions just by changing the sentiment to whatever occasion you needed.
Here is your shopping list for this card:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
Remember it is Sale-a-bration so with a min. $50.00 order you can choose a free Sale-a-bration item.
The January Host Code is: KU2XXEF9
Stamp Camp Card Club Kit For January:
The January 2022 Stamp Camp Card Club features the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up!
You will not need the Blessings of Home Bundle to create your cards but, if you wish to have your sentiments identical to mine then you will want to place your online order with me for this bundle.
Plus, it’s Sale-a-bration! When you order your bundle you will be eligible to receive a FREE $50.00 level Sale-a-bration product!
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different designs and you will create 2 of each design.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least $20 worth of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
Card Club is easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room. If you would like to make the identical cards as mine, you will need the stamp set(s) or bundle; which you can purchase through my online store here
This month’s Stamp Camp Card Club is featuring the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper from the Heart & Home product suite. If you plan to create more in the future it is best to purchase the bundle and save 10%.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club?
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Heart & Home 6 X 12 Designer Series Paper; (1/2 of a 12 X 12 pack)
- Full package of the Heart & Home Doilies (30 paper doilies 10 each of 3 colors; basic gray, cinnamon cider, misty moonlight)
- Full package of Classic Matte Dots (adhesive-backed enamel dots in matte finish; 36 each of 4 colors; black, basic gray, vanilla, white)
- Approximately 3 yards of the 3/8″ Denim Ribbon
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- Card Club Bonus – Club Members will receive this month’s Customer Appreciation PDF file featuring the Blessings of Home Bundle (There are 14 different cards in this month’s PDF file)
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the January Stamp Camp Card Club kit is January 22, 2021 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp Card Club price is $40.00 which includes shipping!
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
Here is a list of the supplies needed to complete your club cards featuring the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up!:
Click on any of the supplies and add them to your shopping cart or click Add all to Cart and remove the items you do not need.
The January Host Code is: KU2XXEF9
Register today for the Stamp Camp Card Club; click Subscribe NOW! You can cancel your subscription at any time.