Saturday, August 3, 2013
Today I have my Holiday Catalog Shares and Stampin’ Up! Specials.
If you would like a sampling of the new Designer Series Papers in the Holiday Catalog or the new Ribbon and Embellishments or both I have them listed below for you.
Designer Series Paper and Specialty Paper Share:
In this share you will receive a total of (38) 6 x 6 pieces of card stock and (12) 4 1/4″ X 6 1/2″ pieces of card stock. Cost is $12.00 plus priority shipping
– (6) 6″ X 6″ sheets of the Sweater Weather
– (6) 6″ X 6″ sheets of the Witches Brew
– (6) 6″ X 6″ sheets of the Season of Style
– (6) 6″ X 6″ sheets of the Winter Frost Specialty
– (3) 6″ X 6″ sheets in each color of the Textured card stock: Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
– (1) 6″ X 6″ sheet of Silver Foil
– (1) 6″ X 6″ sheet of the Gold Foil
– (6) 4 1/4″ X 6 1/2″ sheets of the Winter Frost 2 designs (3) of each design
– (6) 4 1/4″ X 6 1/2″ sheets of the Season of Style 2 designs (3) of each design
Ribbon and Embellishment Shares:
In this share you will receive 2 yards of each of the ribbons and 6 of the Embellishments. Cost is $14.50 plus priority Shipping
– 2 yards of the 1 1/4″ Burlap Ribbon
– 2 yards of the 1″ Stitched Edge Grosgrain Cherry Cobbler Ribbon
– 2 yards of the 1/8″ Silver Ribbon
– 6 Frosted Finishes Embellishments
– 6 Old Olive Simply Styled Embellishments
If you would like to purchase either of these shares or both of them; email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Shipping will only be charged once if you want both shares.
Now for the Stampin’ Up! Specials for the month of August:
Best of Halloween #134381 $14.95 Click HERE to download the flyer
New Thinlits Dies for the Big Shot – Create Flip Cards quick and easy with this new Big Shot die. Click HERE for the Flyer.
They’ve been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
Item Description Price
133479 Label Card Thinlits Die $32.95
133480 Circle Card Thinlits Die $32.95
Undefined Click HERE for the Flyer.
Have you ever wanted to create your own Stamps?
Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn’t find the perfect image? Maybe one of your customers has a special family logo or a sketch she’d like to have as a stamp. Well now she can! Undefined is Stampin’ Up!’s new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.
When you carve your very own stamp, you have will have an entirely new and different creative experience. And when you’re finished, you will have created a one-of-a-kind stamp!
Here are the item numbers you’ll need (we suggest adding a refill kit on your first order . . . trust us, you’re gonna want it).
Item # Description Price
133402 Undefined Stamp Carving Kit $19.95
134808 Undefined Refill Kit $9.95
124236 Clear-Mount Cling Foam* $10.95
*Add a sheet of Clear-Mount Cling Foam to create your own clear-mount stamps. Mounting your stamps on the cling foam allows you to make stamps any size you want, not just what will fit on the blocks in the kit.
If you are a first time subscriber you can get the Paper Pumpkin for 2 months at $10.00 per month. When signing on make sure to list me Glenda Calkins; Hudsonville, MI as your demonstrator. Make sure to use the Promo Code: PUMPKINDEAL. You can cancel or put your subscription on hold at any time; just as long as you do it by the 10th of the month.
The Fine Print:
• For new subscribers only.
• Promotion applies only to the first two months of a new subscription. After receiving two months’ worth, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
• You and your customers need to visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join.
• You must click “Add Promo Code” and then enter the promo code PUMPKINDEAL in the “Promo Code” field when you sign up on the mypaperpumpkin.com website to take advantage of this promotion.
• You must join by Saturday, August 31, 2013
I know I gave you lots of information to take in today; so grab a cup of coffee and check it out. If you would like to order any of the specials; please go to my website HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!