Today I have the video for you on how to create Arrow Fun Fold Cards. This card may look technical but trust me it is a breeze to create. You just need to get your scoring and folding correctly and you will be well on your way to creating these fun cards.
You may remember this arrow card I showed you a few weeks back and said I would do a video.
Well today is the day! I have the video for you. I used the Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up! on both arrow card samples.
Click on the photo below for the video:
In the video I show you two different ways on how you can create the insides of your card.
The first way was to cut a piece of Basic White cardstock 4″ X 5″ and make a mark at 2 1/2″ and then cut from the mark to the outside edge going in both directions. Then attach the larger triangular piece inside your card.
The second way was to cut a piece of Basic White cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ and just attach it to the inside of your card and attach the triangular pieces of the Designer Series Paper to the outside edges as shown.
Here is the inside:
On my sample here I went with the 2nd option for the inside.
Here are your measurements on How to Create Fun Fold Cards Like This Arrow Card in a Flash!
Card Base: Merry Merlot 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
Mark 5 1/2″ side at 2 3/4″
Mark 8 1/2″ side at 2 1/8″ (both sides) Now score from the 2 1/8″ to the Center Mark at 2 3/4″, Now score from the Outside Edge by folded part to the center mark at 2 3/4″; do this on both sides as shown in the video.
Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper 4″ X 5″ – On the 5″ side make a mark in the center at 2 1/2″ and cut from the 2 1/2″ mark to outside edge; do this on both sides.
For the inside measurements see your options under the video above.
Here is a list of the supplies I used for today’s Arrow Fun Fold Cards:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. Make sure to use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00 than you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits and my PDF File.
Earn FREE Products from the Sale-a-bration Brochure for every $50.00 or $100.00 you spend!
Remember to use the July Host Code: RJK4XSX7
Click HERE to view the Brochure.
Join my Team get this awesome Planner Package For Free!
- July 2022 – December 2023 making Plans Planner, includes 8″ X 9 1/2″ leather carrying case, 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ planner pages, monthly divider pages, page lifter, 4 sticker sheets
- Making Plans Notebook Trio 3 creative journals 5 3/4″ X 8″
- Making Plans Stamp Set 28 photopolymer stamps.
- Plus Choose $125.00 worth of products of your choice from any of the current catalogs
- FREE Shipping
- FREE Past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards
- When you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- Enjoy 20% off all your crafting supplies and once you have reached sales of $1800 get 25% off all your crafting supplies.
Yes, ALL THAT FOR ONLY $99.00; no strings attached!
See details Click HERE
New July – December 2022 Stampin’ Up! Catalog!
Click HERE to view the New Mini Catalog.
Do you like to organize your New Products? I’ve got you covered.
Customer Appreciation for July:
Organize all your new products with this awesome set of downloadable labels. All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code RJK4XSX7 will qualify for this month’s download.
The July-Dec 2022 Holiday Catalog labels are a great addition to your Stampin’Up! products to stay organized.
Frenchie’s Design Team created these label downloads.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail when the eligible order is placed. CLICK HERE to shop with me.