Today’s Fun Fold Card is just like the card I posted on Sunday but this time I used the Hues of Happiness designer series paper from Stampin’ Up! This fun fold card is super quick and easy to create and oh so pretty! If you missed the video from Sunday you can watch it by clicking on the photo below.
In the video I used the FREE Sale-a-bration Wonderful World bundle of products. Haven’t heard about Sale-a-bration or what you can get for FREE? Keep reading this blog post for all the details.
The Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper is just gorgeous and I’ve been using it a lot lately. You will be seeing some more beautiful cards with this paper pack that’s for sure! I just can’t get enough of those flowers and the fact that it has dies that coordinate with all the flowers this is a bonus!
I love quick and easy fun fold cards that even a beginner stamper can create. This card is just that type of card.
The supplies for these cards is really minimal and you can do this type fold with lots of different stamp sets and papers. I used the Stylish Shapes dies for my squares but you could easily just cut squares from the cardstock and get the same beautiful results.
This time I added the Pearls on the outside edges of the squares; which I think I like better. I think too much was crammed onto the squares when I added the Pearls; this way I think is prettier; don’t you think?
Here are the Measurements:
Card Base: Night of Navy 5 1/2″ X 7″ score at 1 3/8″ and at 5 5/8″
Basic White Cardstock: 3″ X 5 1/2″
Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper from Stampin Up: 1 1/4″ X 5 1/2″
Basic White Cardstock: 4″ X 5 1/4″
Here is the shopping list for today’s Fun Fold Cards:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. Make sure to use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00 than you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits and my PDF File.
Earn FREE Products from the Sale-a-bration Brochure for every $50.00 or $100.00 you spend!
Remember to use the July Host Code: RJK4XSX7
Click HERE to view the Brochure.
Join my Team get this awesome Planner Package For Free!
- July 2022 – December 2023 making Plans Planner, includes 8″ X 9 1/2″ leather carrying case, 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ planner pages, monthly divider pages, page lifter, 4 sticker sheets
- Making Plans Notebook Trio 3 creative journals 5 3/4″ X 8″
- Making Plans Stamp Set 28 photopolymer stamps.
- Plus Choose $125.00 worth of products of your choice from any of the current catalogs
- FREE Shipping
- FREE Past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards
- When you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- Enjoy 20% off all your crafting supplies and once you have reached sales of $1800 get 25% off all your crafting supplies.
Yes, ALL THAT FOR ONLY $99.00; no strings attached!
See details Click HERE
New July – December 2022 Stampin’ Up! Catalog!
Click HERE to view the New Mini Catalog.
Do you like to organize your New Products? I’ve got you covered.
Customer Appreciation for July:
Organize all your new products with this awesome set of downloadable labels. All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code RJK4XSX7 will qualify for this month’s download.
The July-Dec 2022 Holiday Catalog labels are a great addition to your Stampin’Up! products to stay organized.
Frenchie’s Design Team created these label downloads.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail when the eligible order is placed. CLICK HERE to shop with me.