Monday, January 31, 2011
Yesterday I got this Stylish Blogger Award from my friend France.
I met France in Hawaii on the Stampin’ UP! incentive trip a couple of years ago. We became great friends and look forward to seeing each other again whenever we can. France lives in Cheyenne WY and I live in Michigan so we don’t get to see each other much but we keep in constant contact with emails and phone calls.
Part of getting this award means I need to pass this award on to 8 other great blogs that I visit on a daily bases plus tell you 8 things about myself that you might not know.
1. I have 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister.
2. I have 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl.
3. I had 5 miscarriages so my kids are really spread out in ages. It is like we have 2 separate families which makes vacations kind of hard. We have resorted to seperate vacations. We take the 2 older kids sometimes and the 2 younger boys at different times.
4. My husband and I have been married for 30 years.
5. I have been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for 7 years. I should have signed on about 14 years ago when I started stamping I would have saved myself a lot of money.
6. I have made many new friends thru Stampin’ Up!
7. I have lived in Hudsonville MI my whole life.
8. I love to travel anywhere and everywhere, my dream is to travel someday outside of the US like England, Paris, Italy etc.
Now on to my 8 great blogs I like to visit:
Julie – Julie was my 2nd recruit and has been with me and Stampin’ Up! for 6 years now. Julie is our resident My Digital Studio expert and does some beautiful cards and scrapbook pages on her blog.
Christi – Christi is in my downline and she has just become a Manager. She is doing a fantastic job and has a great blog.
Rachel – Rachel is also in my downline and I love how she turns everyday trash into treasures. She has a quick and easy style which is what I like.
Sara – Sara is new to Stampin’ Up! but not to the crafting world. Sara is very creative and has done some awesome punch art and cards.
Karen – Karen is one of my newest recruits but she has been selling her beautiful crafts at craft shows and online for a while now. She is very talented and a great addition to our group.
Julie – Imet Julie for the first time at Leadership convention in Nashville just a few short weeks ago. She gave me some great ideas at Leadership for my Stampin’ Up! business.
Dawn – Dawn Griffith and I became Stampin’ Up! demonstrators around the same time. Dawn lives near Detroit and I’m about 3 hours away from her. We became friends at a Seminar put on by Jackie Bolhuis years ago when we first became Demonstrators. Dawn and I see each other at the different Stampin’ Up! events and catch up. Dawn has an awesome blog and great ideas and videos. I want to be Dawn when I grow up. 🙂
Jackie – Jackie has been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for years. She holds some fabulous seminars and that’s where I met Dawn Griffith. Jackie lives near me and I see her on the different incentive trips and other Stampin’ Up! events. She has a similar stamping style to mine so I guess that’s why I like her blog so much.
Well that’s a little bit about me and the blogs I visit. Make sure to check them out and leave them a comment on their blog. We all like to get comments; that’s what keeps us posting daily.
Have a Great Day!