Saturday, July 21, 2012
Today is the last day of convention and the last day I’ll get to spend time with my friend France (AKA “Frenchie”)and my new friends Holly and Brooke. Here is a picture of all of us on Awards night:
The theme this year for convention is “I am _______”. Our objective is to fill in that blank. I am a mom, wife, stamper, creative, friend etc. The point is we are many things to many people and ourselves and that each and every one of us is unique and different just like our businesses. We need to do things our way; which is what works best for us as individuals.
So with that; I want to show you my swap card I made for a swap that I am in with France and her downline. It is made my way quick and easy and of course has a double bow on it made using the Double “D” Bow Maker.
The swap is for the New Holiday Catalog. I used the:
– Holiday Frame #127820 $7.95 Textured Impressions Embosssing Folder
– Joyous Celebrations #128066 $22.95 wood or #128069 $15.95 clear stamp set
– Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon #120992 $6.95
– Apothecary Accents Framelits #127003 $24.95
– Be of Good cheer #126896 $10.95 DSP
– Pearl Jewels #119247 $4.95
Have a Great Day and Happy Stamping!