Today is the LAST day to place a min. $25.00 online order and use hostess code: FB3R2B6U to receive the Christmas in July PDF file.
For today’s Christmas in July card I combined the Perfectly Plaid Bundle with the Flowers for all Seasons Designer Paper to create this card. (This card is not in the PDF file so I’ll have the instructions below.)
You may remember the Perfectly Plaid bundle from last years Mini catalog; well it is now in the Stampin’ Up! annual catalog. So, that means YES, it is available to order right now!
I had a little square piece of the Flowers For All Seasons Printed Paper left over from Tuesday night’s live event so I had to use it up. This is a super simple card that could be used on a gift or mailed as well. It is a 4 1/4″ X 4 1/4″ card.
- Start with a piece of Whisper White card stock 4 1/4″ X 8 1/2″ and fold in half to create your card.
- Using the sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set; stamp your sentiment as shown using Cinnamon Cider ink.
- Cut a piece of Flowers for all Seasons Printed Paper 2 1/4″ X 2 1/4″ and attach to a piece of Cinnamon Cider card stock 2 3/4″ X 2 3/4″.
- Pop this up on your card front using dimensionals.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock stamp your tree using Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider ink; punch out with the coordinating punch.
- Pop up on your card front using dimensionals as shown.
- Color your Pearls with the Dark Cinnamon Cider Blend and attach to your tree.
I don’t know why but for some reason my pearls appear oblong; I think it was a little bit of the adhesive from the backside. I guess my “bulbs” are oval instead of round. hahaha
Here is your shopping list:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping bag.
Shop with Me HERE
Christmas in July PDF file: LAST DAY TODAY!
Place a min. $25.00 online order (before shipping and tax) and use this hostess code: FB3R2B6U
You will receive the PDF file for the Christmas in July PDF file for free. Get a jump start on your Christmas cards with this awesome PDF file. All the stamp sets used are from the Annual Catalog.
Customer Appreciation PDF file for July:
This month’s Customer Appreciation PDF file was created by LeAnn Skinner and Tina Gardner. Stamp Sets used for this month’s Customer Appreciation PDF files were the Harvest Hellos with the coordinating Apple Builder Punch and the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. All the projects this month will give you a jump start for your fall gift giving or cards. Tina did a fabulous 3D wall decor project using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle; that you are just going to LOVE!
The PDF File for this month’s Customer Appreciation PDF File is Free with a min. $40.00 (before shipping and tax) order and you must use this hostess code: FB3R2B6U. If you want the Christmas in July PDF file AND the Customer Appreciation PDF file your order must be $65.00 (before shipping and tax)
If your order is over $150.00 please DO NOT use the hostess code as you are your own hostess and will receive all the hostess benefits.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and God Bless!
Thanks so much for stopping by!