Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Join me tonight at 8:00PM EST for my NEW Live Event “Come Stamp With Me”!
This is a new Live Class which I will be holding once a month. In this Live Event Class we will stamp together!
Tonight we will be making these fun projects.
You choose whichever Designer Series Paper you like to create the projects. “If you do not have 12 X 12 Designer Series Paper you may use a piece of Whisper White 12 X 12 cardstock and just randomly stamp an image(s) using coordinating ink colors.”
I chose the “It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack” from the Occasions Catalog.
I went with a Birthday Party Theme to my projects; but they can easily be used for all types of occasions.
We will make 3 treat holders and 2 cards using one 12 X 12 piece of Designer Series Paper.
So gather the following supplies and join me tonight:
– A 12 X 12 piece of Designer Series Paper of your choice. (You want a random pattern that works in any direction)
– Coordinating solid cardstock (I have 2 coordinating colors)
– A Sentiment Stamp Set (I went with the Free Sale-a-bration Set Perfect Pairings)
– Coordinating Ink Color
– Punches or Framelits to punch or cut out your sentiments and a matt
– 1/8″ Handheld punch
– Ribbon or Twine (I’m using the Combo Pack Baker’s Twine from the Occasions catalog)
– Tear Tape, Fast Fuse or liquid glue
– Paper Trimmer/Scorer
I hope you will join me for this fun new class! Find your Time Zone and Tune in!
Eastern – 8:00PM
Central – 7:00PM
Mountain – 6:00PM
Pacific – 5:00PM
Alaska – 4:00PM
Hawaii – 3:00PM
If you would like a reminder notice with the link to the Live Event sign up for my Newsletter in the right hand side bar scroll down to the bottom.
Here are the Weekly Deals for this week:
Happy Stamping and I hope you will “Come Stamp with Me Tonight!”