My Stamp Camp at Home Card Club Kit for January features the Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper and a package of the beautiful adhesive-backed Dragonflies and Birds. This month each card features a beautiful scenic view and these fun fold cards will showcase them beautifully.
My club cards always start out with a quick and easy card for the beginner stamper and then advance up from there, but no worries with my step by step video tutorial and the PDF file you will be able to create them with no problems. The beauty of the videos is you can rewind and fast forward as much as you need to.
In this months kit club members will be able to create eight gorgeous scenic cards. Card Club Kit Members will create 2 of each of the 4 designs for a total of 8 cards. This month’s kit features a gorgeous scenic card, book binding card, floating image card and a trifold scenic bay window card, not to mention the gorgeous color palettes of these prints.
The sentiments on the cards are from the coordinating Garden Meadow Bundle. Card Club Members will not need the stamp set to create their cards but, if you wish to have your sentiments to be identical to mine then you will want to place your online order with me for the Garden Meadow Bundle. This bundle is ONLY available online so you will not find it in any of the Stampin’ Up! publications. I have the shopping list for the bundle down below in this post. Club members who contacted me before the first of the month will receive the coordinating bundle for their Club Card Kit at catalog price and save on shipping and tax.
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered You do not have to have a PayPal account to subscribe).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different designs and you will create 2 of each design.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least a $20 value of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
- You will save on shipping and tax if you purchase the coordinating featured stamp set/bundle from me. Email me and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the Catalog Purchase Price. Club members need to email me before the first of the month to let me know if they wish to purchase the bundle at catalog price; less the shipping and tax. After this date I will be happy to order the bundle for club members but they will be charged the shipping and tax for their state.
My Card Club kits are easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room, if you choose to.
Card Kit of the Month Club is a subscription but if you wish to give it a try NOW is the time! Email me that you would like to try out my club for this month and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $42.00.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
The January Club Kit will include the following:
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Stampin’ Up! Meandering Meadows 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper full pack
- A package of the Adhesive-Backed Dragonflies & Birds
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- Card Club Bonus – Card Club Kit Members can receive the featured stamp set/bundle at catalog price (save on shipping and tax) if they let me know by the first of the month.
- Bonus PDF Files added throughout the month using the Suite of products (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
- Bonus Download and Pattern for Weekly One Sheet Wonder cards (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper Card Club Kit is January 22, 2024 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp At Home Club Kit price is $42.00 which includes shipping!
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
Here is your shopping list for this months Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper Stamp Camp Card Club Kit:
Looking ahead what is coming in the Card Club Kits:
February Club Kit will feature:
- Softly Stippled 12 X 12 Designer Series Paper (1/2 pack of 12 X 12 = 6 X 12)
- 5 yards of Calypso Coral ribbon
- Package of Iridescent Foil Gems
For your reference – The Coordinating Bundle is the Stippled Rose Bundle
February Club Kit will feature:
- Trusty Toolbox 12 X 12 Designer Series Paper (1/2 pack of 12 X 12 = 6 X 12)
- 5 yards of Faux Leather Trim
- Package of the Rustic Metallic Dots
For your reference – The Coordinating Bundle is the Trusty Tools Bundle
CURRENT CLUB MEMBERS please email me your Club Kit Choice by January 4th. Tell me which kit you want to receive in February: Stippled Rose or Trusty Tools. If I do not hear back from you by January 4th; you will receive the Stippled Rose kit.
March Club Kit will feature:
- Forever Love 12 X 12 Designer Series Paper (1/2 pack of 12 X 12 = 6 X 12)
- Gold Elegant Trim full spool
- A package of the Petal Pink and Pretty Peacock Foiled Gems
For your reference – The coordinating bundle is the Lifetime of Love Bundle
April Club Kit will feature:
- Perennial Lavender Designer Series Paper (1/2 pack of 12 X 12 = 6 X 12)
- Four sheets of the Paper Butterfly Accents
- A package of the Purple Fine Shimmer Gems
- A sheet of dimensionals.
For your reference – The coordinating bundle is the Painted Lavender bundle
These are tentative based on availability and may be subjected to change. Club members will get a heads up if things change. Club members who notify me regarding purchasing the coordinating stamp set/bundle before the 1st of the month will not be charged shipping and tax on the bundles.
Customer Appreciation Until January 3rd!
Get ready to create 26 fun projects with this month’s customer appreciation PDF file! You will create 26 projects and still have supplies left to create more! If you love simple cards, gift card holders and treat boxes you will LOVE these projects. Not only will you receive the PDF file, but also a video tutorial with step by step instructions to complete all 26 projects.
All you need to do is place a min. $40.00 order with me and you must use the host code: UUU6F7G3
Remember you MUST use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00, then do NOT use the host code and you will receive the host benefits, plus the PDF file and video tutorial.
Here is the shopping list:
You can substitute the Beary Cute stamp set for any Christmas Sentiment stamp set you have on hand, only the sentiments were used from the Beary Cute stamp set.
Don’t need any more Christmas Cards, Gift Card Holders or Treat Boxes? If you purchase the Bright & Beautiful Memories & More Card Pack #161754 and the Bright & Beautiful Memories & More Cards & Envelopes #161753 you can create 26 Birthday cards, gift card holders and treat holders using this same PDF file and video tutorial.