Friday, December 19, 2008
Well the weather outside is Frightful that’s for sure!? No school here for the kids today, they were so excited to start their vacation a day early.
Sorry about the late post my computer died yesterday and I had to wait until my son returned home from work to fix it.? He was up very late working on it, and I know this because there is a sticky note stuck to the monitor Bill $500. LOL? Anyway, today’s post is a gift card holder plus it’s a regular full size card.
Gift Card Holder/Card
- Fold the Bashful Blue Card stock in ? creating your card.
- Attach the Designer Series paper to the bottom ? of your card front.
- Attach the Chocolate Chip Strip to the top of the designer series paper on your card front and secure down with gold brads at each end.
- Take the 4 ?? X 5 ?? piece of Designer Series paper and score the right side at ?? fold over and attach Sticky strip to the folded over part.?
- Remove the red liner from the sticky strip and seal it down to the left side of the designer series paper you should now have what looks like a tube.? Flatten this down.
- Punch a ? of a ?? circle thru the top of the tube.
- Punch a rectangle just down from the half of a circle.
- Thread the Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon down the rectangle punched slit inside the tube and back up thru the rectangle punched slit.? Insert Gift card and tie a bow at the top and now when you pull the bow up the gift card will come up with it.
- Attach the Designer series piece to the Chocolate Chip piece and attach to your card front.
- Stamp Mr. Twigster onto Whisper White card stock using Stazon ink and color in with markers.
- Attach Mr. Twigster to the Bashful Blue card stock and attach to your gift card holder.