Today I have another Brusho Crystal Colours technique to share with you. The technique I will be teaching you today is the Multi-coloring a Stamp with the Brusho Crystal Colours.
If you missed yesterday’s post make sure to go back and check it out; I shared another Brusho Crystal Colour technique and will be continuing with Brusho techniques for the next 2 days. Keep in mind the Brusho Crystal Colours are on the Retired List and they are only available while supplies last or until June 3rd.
The stamp set I’m using in my samples is the Hostess Exclusive Very Vintage stamp set; which also will be gone by June 3rd. Hostess Exclusive stamp sets are available to purchase with Hostess Rewards when you submit a min. $150.00 order.
I also want to point out that the Basic Black background was embossed using the Petal Burst embossing folder. Sometimes you can’t see the embossed backgrounds in the pictures.
- A clear block
- Blue and Green Brusho Crystal Colours
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
- Sponge Dauber or Aqua Painter
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Stamp (I used the Hostess Exclusive Very Vintage Stamp Set)
- Place a few sprinkles of the Blue and Green Brusho Crystal Colours onto your clear block (remember a little goes a long way)
- Place a couple drops of the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint onto your Brusho Crystal Colour; mix.
- Using the Sponge Dauber; dauber the mixed Green Brusho Cyrstal Colour and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint onto your stamp. (Sometimes the Aqua Painter works better for smaller areas.)
- Using the Sponge Dauber; dauber the mixed Blue Brusho Cyrstal Colour and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint onto your stamp. (Sometimes the Aqua Painter works better for smaller areas.)
- When you have good coverage all over your stamp; stamp onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Quickly sprinkle on the Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Emboss.
- Die cut out using the Layering Ovals Framelits dies; 2nd from largest.
- Pacific Point card stock 4 1/4″ X 11″
- Basic Black card stock 4″ X 5 1/4″
- Whisper White card stock 4″ X 5 1/4″
- Whisper White 1/2″ X 3 3/4″
- Pacific Point card stock Largest Layering Oval Scallop Die
The Whisper White piece of card stock 4″ X 5 1/4″ is for the inside of your card. I like to add a piece of Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock inside depending on which color I used on the front of my card. This gives a nice place to either write or stamp your inside sentiment or greeting.
Click on the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping bag. Thanks so much for your order. I appreciate all your orders and thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
As a token of my appreciation with a min. $50.00 (before shipping and tax) order and the use of the Hostess Code:KJD32H3F
– You will receive my Featured Stamp Set for this month “Geared Up Garage” PDF files and Videos.
– You will receive the Geared Up Garage cut card stock to create the 4 gift card holders shown in my right hand side bar or in the scrolling bar at the top of my blog (with Geared Up Garage bundle purchase)
– You will also receive the May Customer Appreciation PDF file
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
Click HERE to view the Retiring Products from the Annual Catalog. Keep in mind the list is long because all the clear mount and wood mount stamp sets except background stamps are retiring or being replaced with the new Cling mount.
Click HERE to see which items are returning in the new Cling Mount.
Click HERE to view the retiring Occasions Catalog products.
Keep in mind the retired items are while supplies last and they will be unavailable to order after June 3rd.