Saturday, February 15, 2014
I’m not sure if you have heard about My Paper Pumpkin or if you are already a subscriber; but I just got my first Paper Pumpkin kit in January.
When I went to Leadership convention in January they had the kits on display for February and March and after looking at the upcoming kits I decided this was something I wanted to subscribe to and give it a try.
If you do subscribe now you will also receive a FREE set of the 2012/2014 In Color Markers. The free marker offer ends March 31, 2014.
How do you subscribe?
– You can subscribe by going to www.mypaperpumpkin.com
– Click on subscribe across the top
– Enter in the quantity of kits you want to receive (so if you want one for yourself and friend(s) enter it in)
– Fill in the name, address, credit card information
– When it ask for a demonstrator; (if you do not already have one) please enter in Glenda Calkins; Hudsonville, MI
Is it that easy?
– Yes it is that easy. Your starter kit will arrive around the 15th of the month. (So if you order today your starter kit will not arrive until around the 15th of March.)
What if I want to cancel or put my subscription on hold because I’m leaving for a few months?
– No problem, just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign in (it is important to remember your sign in information when you subscribe for the first time.) Once you are signed in you can either cancel your subscription or put it on hold. When you are ready to restart your subscription simply log back in and start it up again. This must all be completed by the 10th of the Month.
What will come in my kit every month?
– Each month is different and it is a surprise to open it up and see what you will be creating each month.
This starter kit is 4 cards with envelopes but all card kits from now on will contain 8 cards with envelopes.
I have a video for you today on the starter kit; so you can see how easy it is to complete your projects.
On these last 2 cards I also added the Whisper White Baker’s Twine to the buttons. No this is not included in the kit.
If you have any questions; please drop me an email.
Here are the details:
Dates: January 11-March 31, 2014
New Paper Pumpkin subscribers who sign up at www.mypaperpumpkin.com/ between January 11 and March 31, 2014, will receive a FREE set of In Color Stampin’ Write Markers a $14.95 value-with their Welcome Kit.
The Fine Print
•This special offer is only valid for new subscribers.
•Customers must sign up at http://www.mypaperpumpkin.com/.
•The markers will be sent with the subscriber’s Welcome Kit. No coupon code is required. Anyone who signs up for a Paper Pumpkin membership during the promotion dates (through March 31) will get a FREE set of In Color Stampin’ Write Markers.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!