New Update

Friday, November 6, 2009

Well the surgeries were all canceled for today.? They took my Mom down to do the Kidney surgery first and said they were too bad and couldn’t do the surgery and also the Open Heart Surgery was canceled because the kidney’s wouldn’t be able to handle that surgery either.? We are now waiting until Monday and they are hoping the kidney’s will improve enough to reschedule the surgeries.

Again thanks for all the prayers,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Glenda Calkins as an Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator.  The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!® Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1995 – present.