My Stamp Camp at Home Card Club Kit for November features the Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper, 8 sheets (4 x 6) of the Joyful Specialty Designer Series Paper, approximately 5 yards of the Black & Very Large Check Ribbon and a package of the Festive Pearls.
My club cards are easy for the beginner stamper and I generally have at least one card with a fun fold or a technique. In this months kit club members will be able to create four fun fold cards. No worries if you are a beginner with my step by step video tutorials and the PDF file you should have no problem creating the cards. The beauty of the videos is you can rewind and fast forward as much as you need to. Card Club Kit Members will create 2 of each of the 4 designs for a total of 8 cards.
The sentiments on the cards are from the coordinating Christmas Classics Bundle as are the die cut pieces. Card Club Members will not need the stamp set or dies to create their cards but, if you wish to have your sentiments to be identical to mine then you will want to place your online order with me for the Christmas Classics Bundle. Club members who contacted me before the first of the month will receive the coordinating bundle for their Club Card Kit at catalog price and save on shipping and tax.
If you love to create Christmas cards you are going to love to create these fun fold cards. Each of these cards has a unique and different way of opening up and I’m sure the recipients will really be impressed by your beautiful card; no matter which one they receive. If you love the traditional red and green cards then this paper pack is just the pack for you, with its greens and red berries and don’t get me started on the checked prints so fun!
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered You do not have to have a PayPal account to subscribe).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different designs and you will create 2 of each design.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least a $20 value of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
- You will save on shipping and tax if you purchase the coordinating featured stamp set/bundle from me. Email me and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the Catalog Purchase Price. Club members need to email me before the first of the month to let me know if they wish to purchase the bundle at catalog price; less the shipping and tax. After this date I will be happy to order the bundle for club members but they will be charged the shipping and tax for their state.
My Card Club kits are easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room, if you choose to.
Card Kit of the Month Club is a subscription but if you wish to give it a try NOW is the time! Email me that you would like to try out my club for this month and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $42.00.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
The October Club Kit will include the following:
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Stampin’ Up! Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper 1/2 pack (6 x 12)
- 8 sheets (4 x 6) of the Joyful Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Approximately 5 yards of Black & very Vanilla Large Check ribbon
- A package of the Festive Pearls
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- Card Club Bonus – Card Club Kit Members can receive the featured stamp set/bundle at catalog price (save on shipping and tax) if they let me know by the first of the month.
- Bonus PDF Files added throughout the month using the Suite of products (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
- Bonus Download and Pattern for Weekly One Sheet Wonder cards (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper Card Club Kit is November 22, 2023 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp At Home Club Kit price is $42.00 which includes shipping!
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
Here is your shopping list for this months Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper Stamp Camp Card Club Kit:
Looking ahead what is coming in the Card Club Kits:
December Stamp Camp At Home Card Club will feature:
- Full pack (48 sheets 6 x 6) Garden Walk 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- A package of the Blooming Pearls
For your reference – The Coordinating Bundle is Modern Garden Bundle
January Stamp Camp At Home Card Club Kit will feature: (ONLINE EXCLUSIVE Products)
TENTATIVE – Depending if I can get enough packages of the Paper Pack & Embellishments
- Meandering Meadow 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Pack
- Adhesive-Backed Dragonflies & Birds
For your reference – The Coordinating Bundle is the Garden Meadow (Online exclusive beginning November 7.)
These are tentative based on availability and may be subjected to change. Club members will get a heads up if things change. Club members who notify me regarding purchasing the coordinating stamp set/bundle before the 1st of the month will not be charged shipping and tax on the bundles.
My Customer Appreciation for November:
This month’s customer appreciation features handmade cards and a pack of designer series paper. You choose which pack you would like to receive all occasion or all Christmas cards. Which will you choose?
As you probably already know every Thursday night on my YouTube Channel “The Stamp Camp” I go live with a One Sheet Wonder class. Now sometimes it is just 1 card and other times it is piles of cards. Doing this every week sure builds up a supply of cards in no time at all; so, what to do with them is always a concern. I’ve donated piles of cards to local organizations, and I still have piles left. Not to mention my piles of designer series paper. I pretty much purchase all the different paper packs because I do love a good one sheet wonder but that also leaves me with piles of designer paper as well.
So with that being said, this month is a twofer. What is that? It means not only will you receive a package of 10 cards from me but also a 6 x 6 package of designer series paper. The Christmas Card bundle will have 12 cards in the pack as it is a slightly smaller pack of designer paper.
How do you get this package of Handmade Cards & Designer Series Paper Bundle?
All you need to do is place a min. $60.00 order with me and you must use the host code: QSQSSMMM
Remember you MUST use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00, then do NOT use the host code and you will receive the host benefits, plus a package. (I’ll send you an email regarding shipping of the package).
Once you have placed your order with me, I will email you and ask which type of bundle you would like to receive All Occasion or All Christmas cards. I will then send you a PayPal invoice for $5.00 to cover the cost of shipping. The 6 x 6 paper packs of All Occasion have approximately 1/2″ – 3/4″ thick of designer papers and the Christmas packs are approximately 1/2″ thick of designer papers, but I’ve also included 2 more cards in the pack for 12 Christmas cards.