This is another sample card I created using the Stamp Set from the July Paper Pumpkin kit “On My Mind”. As a paper pumpkin subscriber with me each and every month you will receive a PDF file at the end of the month with 8 or more card samples that you can create with the stamp set that comes in your kit.
This card did not make the PDF file of instructions but I will give you the details here.
The background Pretty Peacock card stock was embossed using the Tuft Embossing folder.
Can you see where I used the Daisy Punch? If you guessed behind the medallion image you are correct. I thought it created a mosaic looking piece or a flower however you look at it.
Sentiment and ink color are all from the Paper Pumpkin kit’s stamp set.
In Color Faceted dots are the center of the Medallion or Flower and on the Sentiment strip of card stock.
Sorry, the July Paper Pumpkin kit is no longer available to order; but, if you subscribe now you won’t miss anymore of these fabulous card kits or card ideas. Now the August Paper Pumpkin kit is NOT cards but Stampin’ Up! is offering a card kit ADD-ON bundle which you can purchase beginning August 1st to coordinate with the August kit.
Here is some insight into the August Paper Pumpkin.
Now, it’s no secret that our subscribers love card making. So when we offer treat or gift packaging, you generally like to make a few card alternates with the kit. That’s why THIS month we decided to bring you the best of both worlds with the Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle. This coordinating product will allow you to turn your Gift of Fall gift packaging into cards in an easy and inexpensive way.
Details regarding the August Paper Pumpkin Kit:
- Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags
- Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede
Details regarding the Add-On Bundle:
- Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item #152885)
- Price: $10.00
- Includes 24 card bases of 2 different designs with coordinating envelopes (note card size)
- Product dimensions
- Cards: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelopes: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
- Available August 1, while supplies last
- Not included with an August Paper Pumpkin subscription
Important note: The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is not needed to complete the August kit projects.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Today! The Add On Kit can not be ordered until August 1st but you can become a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber today!
Ways to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin:
If you want to subscribe on a month to month basis Click HERE. You will automatically get the Paper Pumpkin each month unless you log into your account and either cancel or put your subscription on hold. The cost of the Month to Month subscription is $22.00 plus tax shipping is included.
Want to give it a try for 3, 6 or 1 Year? Click on the subscriptions below:
With a minimum $50.00 order (before shipping and tax) and using this hostess code: 6DXY6AGZ
– Receive my July Free As a Bird PDF file.
– Customer Appreciation PDF file
– A $5.00 coupon code via Email from Stampin’ Up! to be redeemed in August.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!