Today’s one sheet wonder is a project instead of cards. I’m going to show you how to create a quick and easy tea bag holder using the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper and the Cup of Tea Bundle. This project uses the whole 6 x 6 sheet of paper so no cutting no waste! This is the perfect project for any 6 x 6 piece of paper.
A customer asked if the tea cup die would hold a tea bag and unfortunately it is a bit too small. So I went to work trying to find a solution and this is what I came up with. A quick one sheet wonder project that holds not one but two tea bags.
Click the photo below to watch the video:
That One Sheet Wonder project is My Cup of Tea; how about you?
The Green Tea packet went perfectly with the Designer Series paper and the Teacup and Lemon wedge; don’t you think? Who wouldn’t love to have this sitting next to their spot at a tea party? This would also make a sweet little gift for someone who is under the weather. This is so bright and cheery I’m sure it would boost their spirt and make their day.
Here is your shopping list for Today’s Cup Of Tea One Sheet Wonder Project:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
Remember to use the May Host Code: C3X2PK9U
If your order is over $150.00 do NOT use the host code you are your own host and will get the host rewards.
Join My Team As A Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator In May 2022 and Get FREE In Color Products in Your Kit!
Join for $99.00!
Sign up between May 3 – 31, 2022 to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and receive the following 2022–2024 In Color products in your Starter Kit for FREE:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Choose $125.00 worth of products of your choice from any of the current catalogs
- FREE Shipping
- FREE Past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards
- When you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- Enjoy 20% off all your crafting supplies and once you have reached sales of $1800 get 25% off all your crafting supplies.
What I love about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is YOU get to choose whatever you want in your kit! Whether you want all stamp sets, ink pads, card stock or dies the choice is yours!
Become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and Join my team and SAVE! Don’t let the term demonstrator scare you off. If you want to shop only for the discount you can think of yourself as a Costco or Sams Club shopper you are a member so you get a discount or consider yourself a discount shopper. You do not have to hold parties or workshops to be considered a demonstrator you can just be your own best customer.
It is super easy to join and there are no obligations to continue if you decide it isn’t right for you.
If you are a frequent buyer becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator will save you LOTS! You will get early access to catalog pre-orders, a discount on all your stamping supplies, your demonstrator discount on top of sale discounts, no parties necessary, enjoy your discount every day and on every order.
To get started To Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator all you need to do is click on Join My Team below:
The next thing you need to decide is what you would like in your kit.