Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Last night was my first LiveStream event. It went pretty well for the first time, we had a rocky start but once my husband switched to a different program it went well.
I demonstrated the Oval Accents die on two different projects. The above card was not one I demonstrated but wanted to show how you could use the Oval Accents die landscape instead of vertical.
Here are the winners from last nights event:
– Jean Fitch won the Good Greetings stamp set
– Patty Moore won the Pearl Jewels
– Linda Fisher won the Garden Green Cut & Ready cards
Thanks so much for everyone who watched and commented. It was a lot of fun and here are some answers to your questions:
Do you prefer sponges over daubers?
– Yes, I do prefer to use the sponges over the daubers. When I use daubers I usually get a circle image which I don’t like. It does depend on the technique I am doing though sometimes daubers are needed for certain techniques.
What color was used on the Ornamental Pines card?
– I used Very Vanilla even though the background color on the Trim the Trees Stack is white; I like the look of the Very Vanilla with the Ornamental Pines set it is more vintage.
What color ink did you sponge around the outside edge?
– This was the Early Espresso ink.
When is your next LiveStream Event?
– Monday, December 15 at 8PM Eastern Time. We are starting an hour later so more can join in the different time zones. I was going to ask and forgot what day of the week works best for most?
If you missed last nights event and would like the video and PDF file of instructions and supply list all you need to do is place a min. $25.00 order with me. (We had some problems with the video cutting in and out, so we are working with LiveStream to get this corrected. If they can’t correct it I will do the projects over again and video tape it; but it will be when we get back from Thanksgiving. In the meantime you will receive the PDF file of instructions and the supply lists.)
Please use this Hostess Code when placing your order EETTR4YB.
Please place your order before 7PM Easter Time tonight.
Don’t forget about the awesome Online Extravaganza Deals! Click HERE to view the flyer.
Remember these deals are while supplies last so don’t wait too long to place your order.
Join Stampin’ Up! today and receive a 25% discount on the starter kit.
YOU choose the items you want to receive in your starter kit:
– Choose up to $125.00 worth of Products and pay only $74.25.
– Yes, you may choose products from the Online Extravaganza deal and save even MORE!
– Plus NO SHIPPING! That’s another 10% savings!
More details can be found HERE.
Thanks so much and have a great day!