This month’s featured stamp set is the Painted Poppies Bundle. In this month’s Stamp Camp At Home Club card kit you will create 3 fun fold cards. Each card has a latch mechanism for an arm closure; beginning with a Stitched Nested Labels arm, a Belt Buckle latch, and finishing with a Double Dutch Door arms with latch.
I paired the Painted Poppies Bundle with the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper and the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder. If you are a Purple or Highland Heather fan you are going to LOVE this month’s cards.
Have you ever thought of joining a stamping club?
You choose the products you would like to purchase and use the club host code ZG44EEWB. You will receive a free make and tack packet of all the consumable supplies needed to create the 3 cards shown, envelopes, PDF File of instructions as well as a video to watch how each card is made.
I have a suggested list of supplies needed to complete the club cards but, if you already have the supplies you can order whatever you want!
Here are the details on The Stamp Camp At Home Club:
This Online Club allows you to choose the products you want to order each month, whether that’s stamps, inks or dies — it’s YOUR choice!
YOU can enjoy some awesome benefits at HOME — no matter where you live in the United States!
Here’s How it Works:
- The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the month and end on the last day of the month. All the details will be on my blog on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Place an order over $40.00 before shipping and tax, in My Online Store. Make sure you have selected me as your Demonstrator! (My name should be in the upper left corner: Glenda Calkins).
- MUST Use the Stamp Camp At Home Host Code to qualify for The Stamp Camp At Home Club. At Home Host Code will be visible in the left hand side bar on my blog.
- I will send you the password to the exclusive album where I will post three cards/projects with PDF files, video tutorials and additional photos.
- You will receive a free make and take packet with the consumable supplies to make the Stamp Camp At Home cards/projects (as shown in the video). (Limit one make and take packet per customer per month.) Make and Take Packets will be sent out on the 25th and the 30th of the month.
- If you participate in my Stamp Camp At Home Club for 6 month’s consecutively you will receive a $12.00 PRODUCT CREDIT to use on whatever you like in month 7.
Glenda’s The Stamp Camp At Home Club is available exclusively from Glenda Calkins, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How/Where do I enter the Host Code?
Go to my Online Store and start shopping. Log in or create a Customer Account if you don’t have one already. Start shopping. Once you select an item and add it to your shopping cart, you can enter the host code in the lower right bottom corner under the checkout button. Once you have entered it, my name (Glenda Calkins) will appear as host.
- Is the Password for the Exclusive Album the same as the Host Code?
No. The password for the Exclusive Album is different. I will email you the password within 48 hours of receiving your order notification. If it has been longer than two business days and you have not received an email, please contact me at [email protected].
- Do I have to order every month?
No, you will receive the password to the exclusive Album ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates. You will also get the free make and take packet ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates.
- How do I qualify for the $12.00 in FREE Product Credits?
You must order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code EVERY month for 6 months in a ROW. In the 7th month you will receive an email to redeem your $12.00 Product Credit.
- How will I know what stamp set will be used for the Kit each month?
The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the Month and end the last day of the Month. On the 3rd Wednesday of the month I will showcase the cards that you can create with the Make and Take kit; it is up to you if you wish to purchase the stamp set that I use. (In order to create the cards/projects in the Make and Take kit you will need the stamp set; we are not allowed to send Pre-stamped images.)
- If I order $150 or more, should I still use the Host Code?
No, If you order $150 or more, you will qualify to receive Stampin’ Rewards ($15 or more in free merchandise). I will still send you the make and take kit and password for the exclusive album. If your order is placed during The Stamp Camp At Home Club dates.
Here is the shopping list for this month’s At Home Club Cards:
Click on the items you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. You can also click Add All to Cart and just remove the items you do not want.
Here is the January Host Code: ZG44EEWB
If your order is over $150.00 (before shipping and tax) DO NOT use the Host Code as you are your own host and will receive the Host Benefits.
New Basic White Products:
Click HERE to view the Flyer.
Customer Appreciation PDF file:
The theme for the January Customer Appreciation PDF file this month is Flower Inspiration. This gorgeous Box and 6 cards was created by Julia Shaw-Fuller one of my team mates. She did a great job of creating this box with 6 cards using the Art Gallery Bundle from the New January – June Mini Catalog and the Corner Bouquet and A Touch of Ink Sale-a-bration FREE stamp sets.
Julia combined some awesome techniques in her card designs and I know you are going to want to give them a try. When I saw her projects I was so intrigued by the designs, techniques and tips she provides in the PDF File. You bet I pulled the stamp sets that I have and went to town creating. I love new layouts, techniques, tips and layouts that I haven’t done before. This PDF file is bound to get you out of your box of stamping and into something fun and new.
To receive the PDF file place a min. $30.00 (before shipping and tax order) and use this month’s Host Code: ZG44EEWB
If you want BOTH the AT Home Club Card Kit and the Customer Appreciation PDF file place a min. $70.00 Online Order and use the Host Code: ZG44EEWB.
If your order is over $150.00 (before shipping and tax) do NOT use the code you will be your own host and receive all the host benefits along with the PDF file.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!