Friday, April 18, 2014
First I have some Updates to share with you:
– Monday, April 21 – Retired List (ALL products available while supplies last, yes that means stamp sets as well)
– Thursday, May 1st – NEW Project Life products (check out Project Life Details in Wednesday’s post)
– Monday, June 2 – New 2014/2015 Annual Catalog goes live! (ordering begins at 12pm MT)
– Wednesday, June 4 – Last day to order from the “old” 2013/2014 Annual Catalog
How do you get a New Stampin’ Up! 2014/2015 catalog for FREE?
– If you have placed an Online Order with me in the last 6 months that was a minimum of $50.00 you will be receiving the new catalog. If it wasn’t a min. of $50.00 you still have time to place an Online Order and receive your catalog.
– Not a current customer – No problem just go to my shopping cart (click on the picture in the upper left corner and place a min. $50.00 order and you’ll be on the list for a FREE copy.
– If you are in my Card Club you will receive a New Catalog at club.
– If you have been to a minimum of 2 Classes in the last 6 months you will receive a New Catalog for FREE at the next class you attend or the Open House.
– If you have purchased a minimum of 2 Stamp Set of the Month kits you will receive a New Catalog for FREE.
Catalogs will ship mid to late May.
Now for today’s super cute treat holders:
These little “Carrots” are made like the sour cream containers we’ve made before, except add the little greens made using the Fringe Scissors and you have some super cute “Carrot” treat holders.
Here is the video on how to create these quick treat holders for your Easter fun!
Pumpkin Pie or Tangerine Tango DSP 4″ X 6″ score one end at 1/4″.
“Greens” 2″ X 3″ cut with Fringe Scissors
I hope you have a great Easter!
Thanks for stopping by,