Saturday, September 7, 2013
Today I have some fun projects to show you that we will be making in my upcoming Stamp Camp. What is Stamp Camp? Well it is a fun class with a variety of projects and cards that you can use for the upcoming holidays.
In this month’s Stamp Camp you will be creating:
– The Cherry Cobbler Ornament/Christmas card with coordinating envelope this is from the Snowflake Season Simply Sent kit.
– The gorgeous Flip Snowflake card using the new Thinlits dies and the Festive Flurry Bundle; this card has a special added twist to it that you can’t see in the photo; very cool.
– A Christmas Gift Box with 6 matching notecards to give as a gift or use on your gifts.
– A Halloween Treat Box that you can fill with candies or chocolates plus you will be making a coordinating card and envelope using the new Envelope Punch Board.
– A beautiful Box using the New Envelope Punch Board plus you will be making (5) 3 x 3 notecards for the inside using the Special for the Month of September the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and Butterfly punch. This Bundle is 15 % off this month #135311 $26.27 clear or #135312 $29.67 wood.
This class is being held on Saturday, September 28 at 10AM. If you live near me and would like to attend please drop me an email and I’ll send you all the details. More pictures are available on my Facebook page.
When the class is completed I will post a video tutorial on how to create the box with the Envelope Punch Board.
I’m having so much fun with the Envelope Punch Board; you can do way more with it than create envelopes!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!