April Card Kit of the Month Class:
My April Class kit features the Share a Milkshake Bundle from the mini catalog. In this class you will receive the bundle and card kit to create 4 fabulous fun fold cards, plus PDF file, Video Tutorial and Bonus PDF files and One Sheet Wonder Templates. I paired this month’s bundle with the Country Gingham Designer Series Paper and I LOVE these soft prints in the pack. I also used the Scalloped Contours Dies on the cards in the kit.
Do you ever find yourself struggling to come up with creative and unique card designs? If so, you’re not alone. Many people enjoy the art of card-making, but the challenge of creating something truly stand-out can be daunting. Enter The Stamp Camp’s Share a Milkshake Card Ideas – the perfect solution for taking your card-making skills to the next level. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, you’re sure to walk away from this class with new ideas and inspiration. So, let’s get started
How do you Register for this class?
Registration for my Stamp Set of the Month Class begins today April 19, 2023 – April 26, 2023. All you need to do is email me: [email protected] and tell me you want to participate in my Stamp Set of the Month Class and I will send you a PayPal invoice for the class. BONUS OFFER – If you register and pay today I’ll include a full package of Rhinestones in your kit.
What is included in the Class?
You will receive the following items in your class kit:
– The Share a Milkshake Bundle (already own the bundle; choose a different bundle for same price or less, if you go over just pay the difference)
– All the cut cardstock to create 4 fun fold cards with envelopes
– The PDF file to create your 4 cards.
– Bonus cards will be featured in a PDF file (contents to create them will not be in the kit).
– Video on How to Create the Cards in your kit.
– One Sheet Wonder Pattern and Download Project Sheet
Cost of Class?
The price of the Stamp Set of the Month class will very depending on the bundle price. The Share a Milkshake Bundle Price is $44.00 and the Class Price is $63.00. That includes the shipping and tax for the bundle and all the contents of the kit.
The bundle and kit contents will be shipped to you by the end of the month or as soon as I receive the shipment from Stampin’ Up! The PDF file, Bonus PDF file and the Video Tutorial will be emailed to you when your kit and bundle has shipped. You will also receive an email from Pirate Ship the shipping company I use when your package has been shipped.
What is the Difference Between Your Stamp Camp At Home Club and the Stamp Set of the Month Class?
My Stamp Camp At Home Club:
– Is a subscription that is charged monthly and is the same price every month of $40.00. This is done through PayPal.
– Does NOT include stamp sets or bundles you can use what you already have on hand.
– Includes products valued up to $20.00.
– Offers an incentive if you are a subscriber for 6 consecutive months. (You receive a bundle of products valued up to $25.00).
– Club Kit has the cut cardstock, die cuts and embellishments to make 8 cards, 4 different designs, 2 of each design with envelopes.
– PDF file and Step by Step Video Tutorial.
– Bonus PDF files throughout the month.
My Stamp Set of the Month Class:
– Is a different price each month depending on the amount of the bundle I use.
– Features a specific stamp set/bundle and is included in the class kit. (If you already own the bundle you can swap it for another bundle of the same price or pay the difference if it is more).
– Class kit has the cut cardstock, die cuts and embellishments to create 4 cards with envelopes.
– PDF file and Step by Step Video Tutorial.
– Bonus PDF files throughout the week.
Here is the Shopping List for the Share A Milkshake Bundle Class:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. Make sure to use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00 then you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits and my PDF File.
Don’t forget to use the Host Code: T2B6TVNN
Don’t forget email me to register for this class today and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice. Pay today and I’ll enclose a full package of Rhinestones in your class kit.
Check out the video below for the club details as well as a BONUS card for this month’s Stamp Set of the Month Class.
Place a minimum $25.00 order (before shipping and tax) and you MUST use the Host Code T2B6TVNN – I’ll send you a Package of the Solid Faceted Gems, colors are Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Melon Mambo, Pool Party and Mossy Meadow.
Place a min. $50.00 order (before shipping and tax) and you MUST Use the Host Code: T2B6TVNN – I’ll send you the Solid Faceted Gems PLUS a package of 10 Handmade Cards from me.
Remember you MUST use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00!
Please use the host code: T2B6TVNN
Click HERE to view How To Use A Host Code
Place your orders Here: https://stampl.ink/shop