I needed a few more Thank You cards like the one I showed you on Thursday; so I hit my scrap bin and came up with this print. Same paper pack as the one I showed you the other day just different print from the pack.
So quick and easy to put together; just change up the paper print and you get a whole new look.
Here’s the step by step instructions:
1. Cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ and fold in half to create your card.
2. Cut a piece of Hello Honey card stock 3 1/2″ X 4 3/4″.
3. Cut a piece of DSP 3 3/8″ X 4 5/8″ if you want a wider edge cut it 3 1/4″ X 4 1/2″.
4. Attach the DSP to the Hello Honey and attach to your card front.
5. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 3/4″ X 4 5/8″ or if you went with the wide edge 4 1/2″.
6. Stamp your sentiment of choice onto the Whisper White strip using Blackberry Bliss ink.
7. Attach your stamped strip to the front of your card.
8. Using the Elegant Butterfly Punch; punch a Blackberry Bliss butterfly.
9. Using the Bitty Butterfly Punch; punch a Hello Honey butterfly.
10. Attach the two butterflies together using a glue dot.
11. Attach the butterfly to the strip on your card using a glue dot.
12. Attach a strip of pearls to the butterfly as shown.
13. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4″ X 5 1/4″ and attach to the inside of your card.
I would love to see your cards; please email me a picture if you copy it. I would love to show the different cards on my blog.
When you place a min. $35.00 order and use this hostess code: ZRW9KW9M
You will receive the Crazy about You PDF file for FREE PLUS the additional BONUS PDF files and private video throughout the month of March.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
My Next Live YouTube Event is Saturday, March 21 at 1PM EST.
Click on the red YouTube button to subscribe to my YouTube channel and Live Events: