The December Stamp Camp At Home Card Club Starts Today – Featuring the Elegantly Said Bundle of products!
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is now a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different fun fold designs and you will create 2 of each design for a total of 8 fun fold cards.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least $20 worth of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
Card Club is easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room. If you would like to make the identical cards as mine, you will need the stamp set(s) or bundle; which you may already have or can purchase through my online store here
This month’s Stamp Camp Card Club is featuring the Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Simply Elegant product suite. If you plan to create more in the future it is best to purchase the bundle and save 10%.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club?
December Card Club will include the following:
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Simply Elegant 6 X 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper; (1/2 of a 12 X 12 pack)
- Full package of the Simply Elegant Trim (Two spools: 1 gold and 1 silver 10 yards)
- Package of Metallic Pearls (adhesive-backed pearls 242 pieces; 121 each of 2 colors 3mm Gold & Silver)
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- 1 Kraft Gift Box
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the December Stamp Camp Card Club kit is December 22, 2021 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp Card Club price is $40.00 which includes shipping!
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
If you would like to order the Elegantly Said Bundle which is the coordinating stamp and punch you can order that from my online store. Click on the photo below in the supply list and it will bring you to my online store.
Here is a list of the supplies needed to complete your Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper Cards from the Simply Elegant Bundle of products:
Click on any of the supplies and add them to your shopping cart or click Add all to Cart and remove the items you do not need.
Remember to use the host code to receive the Customer Appreciation PDF file for December (I’ll show you tomorrow but if you order today you will receive it today)! The December Host Code is: FE6BVSEJ
Register today for the Stamp Camp Card Club; click Subscribe NOW! You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Today is the First Day of the Last Chance List!
The list has all the items that will be retiring from the current Mini Catalog. Some products are up to 50% off!
To View the Last Chance List as Well as the Carry Over List Click HERE
One thought on “Simply Elegant Stamp Camp Card Club for December 2021”
I was in KY and had no connection with the internet I place an order but I do not think I put the Dec. code I got to call SU any ways tomorrow about my paper pumpkin. I tried to put my code in so I would not miss a box I order a 3 month prescription and I got an email today about not missing a month. I thought that it took when I did on the phone. I saw about the clearance through a girl from card club.