The Snowflake Wishes stamp set and the So Many Snowflakes dies from Stampin’ Up! is my featured stamp set/die bundle for July’s Stamp Camp At Home Card Club. These two products were originally sold in a bundle. They are available in the Annual Catalog but sold separately.
This month you will create 2 different pocket cards and a faux pocket card that looks like a pocket card but it isn’t. I love the color combinations for these 3 cards and I think you will as well. They are not your traditional Christmas colors or snowflake colors but so pretty! The colors I chose are: Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather and Night of Navy.
You might be thinking Christmas cards in July? Yes, it’s time to get a jump start on your Christmas cards and what better bundle than the Snowflake Wishes and the So Many Snowflakes dies.
With a min. $40.00 order and the use of this month’s host code: XQ9XQMVR you will receive the Card Kit to create all 3 of these cards, the PDF file, and a Video tutorial with step by step instructions so you can have a visual on how to create and assemble all 3 of the cards.
Here is your shopping list for the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set and So Many Snowflakes dies cards:
Click on any of the items you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
Here is the Host Code for July: XQ9XQMVR
If your order is over $150.00 do NOT use the Host Code you are your own host and will receive all the benefits. I will automatically send you your PDF files.
I think the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and the So Many Snowflakes dies are great to have on hand as they can be used for more than just Christmas cards.
Here are the details on The Stamp Camp At Home Club:
This Online Club allows you to choose the products you want to order each month, whether that’s stamps, inks or dies — it’s YOUR choice!
YOU can enjoy some awesome benefits at HOME — no matter where you live in the United States!
Here’s How it Works:
- The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the month and end on the last day of the month. All the details will be on my blog on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Place an order over $40.00 before shipping and tax, in My Online Store. Make sure you have selected me as your Demonstrator! (My name should be in the upper left corner: Glenda Calkins).
- MUST Use the Stamp Camp At Home Host Code to qualify for The Stamp Camp At Home Club. At Home Host Code will be visible in the right hand side bar on my blog.
- I will send you the password to the exclusive album where I will post three cards/projects with PDF files, video tutorials and additional photos.
- You will receive a free make and take packet with the consumable supplies to make the Stamp Camp At Home cards/projects (as shown in the video). (Limit one make and take packet per customer per month.) Make and Take Packets will be sent out on the 25th and the 30th of the month.
- If you participate in my Stamp Camp At Home Club for 6 month’s consecutively you will receive a $12.00 PRODUCT CREDIT to use on whatever you like in month 7.
Glenda’s The Stamp Camp At Home Club is available exclusively from Glenda Calkins, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How/Where do I enter the Host Code?
Go to my Online Store and start shopping. Log in or create a Customer Account if you don’t have one already. Start shopping. Once you select an item and add it to your shopping cart, you can enter the host code in the lower right bottom corner under the checkout button. Once you have entered it, my name (Glenda Calkins) will appear as host.
- Is the Password for the Exclusive Album the same as the Host Code?
No. The password for the Exclusive Album is different. I will email you the password within 48 hours of receiving your order notification. If it has been longer than two business days and you have not received an email, please contact me at [email protected].
- Do I have to order every month?
No, you will receive the password to the exclusive Album ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates. You will also get the free make and take packet ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates.
- How do I qualify for the $12.00 in FREE Product Credits?
You must order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code EVERY month for 6 months in a ROW. In the 7th month you will receive an email to redeem your $12.00 Product Credit.
- How will I know what stamp set will be used for the Kit each month?
The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the Month and end the last day of the Month. On the 3rd Wednesday of the month I will showcase the cards that you can create with the Make and Take kit; it is up to you if you wish to purchase the stamp set that I use. (In order to create the cards/projects in the Make and Take kit you will need the stamp set; we are not allowed to send Pre-stamped images.)
- If I order $150 or more, should I still use the Host Code?
No, If you order $150 or more, you will qualify to receive Stampin’ Rewards ($15 or more in free merchandise). I will still send you the make and take kit and password for the exclusive album. If your order is placed during The Stamp Camp At Home Club dates.
Customer Appreciation PDF file for July:
You will love the July Stampin’ up! Designer Series Paper Sale!
Get some of your favorite Designer Series Papers at 15% off! Click on the picture to see all the Papers on Sale. Here is the July Host Code: XQ9XQMVR
The paper sale goes from July 1st – August 2, 2021.
What papers are on sale?
- Beauty of the Earth #155841 Sale Price: $9.78
- Bloom Where You’re Planted #155696 Sale Price $9.78
- Hand-Penned #155499 Sale Price $9.78
- In Good Taste #152494 Sale Price $17.85
- In the Wild #155817 Sale Price $9.78
- Pansy Petals #155807 Sale Price $9.78
- Sweet Symmetry #155605 Sale Price $9.78
- Tidings of Christmas #155718 Sale Price $9.78
- You’re a Peach #155686 Sale Price $9.78
If you are like me you love all the different designer series paper packs and have a couple packs of each; now is the perfect time to stock up on your favorites and save.
One of my favorite techniques to do with Designer Series Paper is the One Sheet Wonder technique. You will be seeing lots of different One Sheet Wonder techniques this month.
Don’t forget to add the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set and the So Many Snowflakes dies to your shopping list if you don’t have them already!