Monday, September 30, 2013
Today I have my October Stamp Set of the Month to show you. This month I chose the Cycle Celebration stamp set and the coordinating Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper.
Here are the cards you will be making:
You will be making 5 cards and a bonus drink holder which coordinates with one of the cards. These cards are really striking in person and make great cards for adults or kids.
To purchase this month’s Stamp Set of the Month class email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Please specify if you would like clear or wood mount.
Cost is $27.00 for clear or $32.00 for wood plus Priority Shipping.
Your class kit will contain:
– Cycle Celebration stamp set in clear or wood
– All the Consumables cut and ready for you to create the 5 cards shown
– 3 Very Vanilla Envelopes and 2 Whisper White Envelopes
– PDF file of card instructions
– A little package of Pearls
– Basic Gray Ribbon
– All the Consumables to create the little drink holder (drink and drink packet not included)
If you already own the Cycle Celebration stamp set but would like to purchase the kit you may swap out the stamp set for a different set same price or you pay the difference. (The cards and pdf file will all be for the Cycle Celebration stamp set.)
Additional Supplies needed:
– Raspberry Ripple Ink Pad #126859 $5.95
– Basic Gray Ink Pad #126981 $5.95
– Summer Starfruit Ink Pad #126991 $5.95
– Bermuda Bay Ink Pad #131171 $5.95
– Decorative Label punch #120907 $16.95
– Large Oval Punch #119855 $15.95
If you would like to order this stamp set of the month drop me an email and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice. If you would like to add any of the additional items needed to your order let me know that as well and I’ll add that to your kit.
All my Stamp Set of the Month kits are still available to purchase at any time. You can view the different kits by clicking on the picture in the right hand side bar.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,