Sunday, October 6, 2013
Today’s card features the “Best of Halloween” stamp set #134381 $14.95
You can view the “Best of Halloween” stamp set HERE.
I went searching the internet for some sketch challenges and I found just the right one at Freshly Made Sketches.
I think it turned out scary good! LOL
I wanted the Crushed Curry circle to resemble a scary moon so I sponged the edge with Cherry Cobbler ink. Whooooo HAHAHAHA!
The little haunted house is just the right size for the strip.
The Happy Halloween is from the Seasonal Sayings stamp set #131937 $22.95 or #128009 $16.95.
Want the details?
1. Cut the Crushed Curry card stock 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ and fold in half to create your card.
2. Cut the Black card stock 5 1/4″ X 4″ and attach to the card front.
3. Cut the Tangerine Tango card stock 5 1/8″ X 3 7/8″ and run it thru the Big Shot in the Square Lattice Impressions folder and attach it to the card front.
4. Using the Big Shot and the Circles Collection framelits cut a Crushed Curry circle.
5. Sponge the edges with Cherry Cobbler ink and attach it to the front of the card towards the top.
6. Cut a strip of Black card stock 1 1/2″ x 3 7/8″ and attach to the card front centering it over the “moon”.
7. Cut a strip of Whisper White card stock and stamp the Seasonal Sayings “Happy Halloween” inked with your black and Tangerine Tango markers. Attach to the black strip on your card front.
8. Stamp the “Haunted House” from the Best of Halloween stamp set in black ink on Whisper White card stock.
9. Using the 3/4″ Circle punch; punch a circle out of a sticky note and place the sticky note over the little moon image on the Haunted House. Sponge the punched out circle with Crushed Curry ink and add a little Cherry Cobbler ink to the little moon as well.
10. Cut out the Haunted House and pop up using dimensionals on the strip on the front of the card.
There you go! Have fun and Happy Stamping!
If you need to order any of these products please go to my website HERE.
Thanks so much and have a great day!