The Stamp Set for May’s Stamp Camp At Home Club is the Stampin’ Up! Free As A Bird stamp set. You will love this month’s kit as it will go from beginner stamper to Wow stamper in just 3 different cards.
I wish you could see this months cards in person as they are just beautiful. I’m not sure if it is the color combination or what but I just LOVE them all. I love the Petal Pink with the Basic White so crisp and clean looking. I’m by no means a great watercolorist but I think this months cards turned out great. With the PDF file you receive a step by step Video tutorial so you can have a visual on how to color and assemble all 3 cards.
This month you will create a basic simple stamped card, a panel front card and finally a center panel easel card. The Stampin’ Up! Free As A Bird Images are just gorgeous in this stamp set.
Here are the details on The Stamp Camp At Home Club:
This Online Club allows you to choose the products you want to order each month, whether that’s stamps, inks or dies — it’s YOUR choice!
YOU can enjoy some awesome benefits at HOME — no matter where you live in the United States!
Here’s How it Works:
- The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the month and end on the last day of the month. All the details will be on my blog on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Place an order over $40.00 before shipping and tax, in My Online Store. Make sure you have selected me as your Demonstrator! (My name should be in the upper left corner: Glenda Calkins).
- MUST Use the Stamp Camp At Home Host Code to qualify for The Stamp Camp At Home Club. At Home Host Code will be visible in the right hand side bar on my blog.
- I will send you the password to the exclusive album where I will post three cards/projects with PDF files, video tutorials and additional photos.
- You will receive a free make and take packet with the consumable supplies to make the Stamp Camp At Home cards/projects (as shown in the video). (Limit one make and take packet per customer per month.) Make and Take Packets will be sent out on the 25th and the 30th of the month.
- If you participate in my Stamp Camp At Home Club for 6 month’s consecutively you will receive a $12.00 PRODUCT CREDIT to use on whatever you like in month 7.
Glenda’s The Stamp Camp At Home Club is available exclusively from Glenda Calkins, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How/Where do I enter the Host Code?
Go to my Online Store and start shopping. Log in or create a Customer Account if you don’t have one already. Start shopping. Once you select an item and add it to your shopping cart, you can enter the host code in the lower right bottom corner under the checkout button. Once you have entered it, my name (Glenda Calkins) will appear as host.
- Is the Password for the Exclusive Album the same as the Host Code?
No. The password for the Exclusive Album is different. I will email you the password within 48 hours of receiving your order notification. If it has been longer than two business days and you have not received an email, please contact me at [email protected].
- Do I have to order every month?
No, you will receive the password to the exclusive Album ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates. You will also get the free make and take packet ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates.
- How do I qualify for the $12.00 in FREE Product Credits?
You must order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code EVERY month for 6 months in a ROW. In the 7th month you will receive an email to redeem your $12.00 Product Credit.
- How will I know what stamp set will be used for the Kit each month?
The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the Month and end the last day of the Month. On the 3rd Wednesday of the month I will showcase the cards that you can create with the Make and Take kit; it is up to you if you wish to purchase the stamp set that I use. (In order to create the cards/projects in the Make and Take kit you will need the stamp set; we are not allowed to send Pre-stamped images.)
- If I order $150 or more, should I still use the Host Code?
No, If you order $150 or more, you will qualify to receive Stampin’ Rewards ($15 or more in free merchandise). I will still send you the make and take kit and password for the exclusive album. If your order is placed during The Stamp Camp At Home Club dates.
Here is the supply list for these Stampin’ Up! Free As A Bird Stamp Camp At Home Club Cards:
Click on any of the items you wish to order and add them to your shopping cart. You can also click ADD all to Cart and just remove the items you do not need.
Remember to use the May Host Code: DNW4Z2ZC
If your order is over $150.00 DO NOT use the host code you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits.
Want to Organize your Stamps, Dies, Punches and Embossing Folders?
Would you like labels to attach to all your Stampin’ Up! stamp sets, embossing folders, punches and dies so you know exactly when and where to find them in the new catalog? Look no further; I have all the labels for the stamp sets, punches, embossing folders and dies to share with you. Place a minimum $20.00 or more order this week Sunday May 16 – Sunday May 23 with me and use the host code: DNW4Z2ZC and I’ll send you the PDF file to print all these awesome labels.
If you would like both the Customer Appreciation PDF file for this month along with the labels place a min. $50.00 order and use the Host Code: DNW4Z2ZC
Don’t Forget about ALL the Specials this Month!
This Months Customer Appreciation PDF file:
The Customer Appreciation PDF file for May features the Quiet Meadow Bundle from the New Stampin’ Up! Catalog. This month’s Customer Appreciation PDF File was created by Brenda Ubben and she has created a great array of different cards and styles using this fun bundle of products.
Brenda has created some fun and different techniques for you to try with the cards this month. Some of the techniques may be new and some may be an oldie but a goodie technique buy I know for sure you will love the results.
To receive the Customer Appreciation PDF file all you need to do is place a min. $30.00 online order with me and use the Host Code for May: DNW4Z2ZC.
To receive the Customer Appreciation and PDF of labels to organize your stamping supplies place a min. $50.00 order and use the host code: DNW4Z2ZC
Want it ALL:
To receive ALL the Freebies: PDF file of Labels, Customer Appreciation Quiet Meadow PDF file and This Month’s Stamp Camp At Home Club Kit and PDF file place a min. $90.00 order and use the Host Code: DNW4Z2ZC. Keep in mind the Labels PDF file will end Sunday, May 23; so place your orders this week if you wish to organize all your crafting supplies.
– Stampin’ Up! Free As A Bird images are beautiful and a must have in your stampin’ collection; at least in my opinion.
– Stamp Camp At Home Club gives you a kit to create 3 beautiful cards with all the consumables and envelopes
– Stamp Camp At Home Club gives you Step By Step Video Instructions as well as PDF file
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!