Here is another Free as a Bird card from the Bird Ballad Suite of products from Stampin’ Up! This Suite is just that Sweet! I love the stamp set and the paper is SO pretty you just can’t stop creating cards with this great combination of products!
The Blends are the perfect medium to color in those cute little birds and it comes together very quick and easy.
I may just have to make this Bundle of Goodies one of my featured stamp sets for the month. What do you think?
I’m open to suggestions. What New Bundle from the New Stampin’ Up! catalog would you like to see as a featured stamp set of the month? I’ll let the voters decide; so let me hear your vote! Leave a comment here on my blog or on my Facebook page.
Don’t you just love the richness of the Early Espresso card stock and the Calypso Coral card stock together? All the color combinations on the stamped images comes from the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper.
This feather print from the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper is on one side and the bird cages are on the other side. So cut 1 piece and then cut that piece and flip either the larger piece of smaller piece and adhere to a piece of card stock. You can get 6 cards like this out of 1 sheet of Designer Series Paper and still have little strips left over to decorate the inside of your card.
- Early Espresso card stock 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″
- Calypso Coral card stock 4″ X 5 1/4″
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper 3 5/8″ X 5″ (Cut again 1 1/2″ X 5″ and 2 1/8″ X 5″)
- Whisper White 4″ X 5 1/4″
- Whisper White 2″ X 4″
- Early Espresso 2 1/4″ X 4 1/4″
- Fold your Early Espresso card stock in half to create your card.
- Attach the Whisper White card stock to the inside of your card.
- Attach the Calypso Coral card stock to the front of your card.
- Attach the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper as shown to your card front.
- On the Whisper White card stock stamp the Bird Image using Early Espresso Ink.
- Color in your stamped image with the Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie Blends
- Attached to the Early Espresso card stock.
- Attach to your card front as shown using dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment of your choice using Early Espresso ink; die cut out with the circle dies; mat onto a scalloped Early Espresso punched piece.
- Attach your sentiment to your card front as shown using a dimensional.
- Attach the strip of Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper to the inside of your card.
Simply add any of the products you wish to purchase to your shopping bag and make sure to use the hostess code at checkout if your order is under $150.00 if it is over DO NOT use the hostess code and you will receive all my Customer Appreciation goodies. Thanks so much for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator; I appreciate that very much!
Any questions let me know.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!