It’s funny because I had this card laying out on my table un-assembled and just in pieces; my card I had in my head was not coming out the way I wanted. I left it in a pile and decided to quit for the day; now a few days later I came back to my pile of pieces and it all came together. I really like how it turned out.
Sometimes you just have to leave something and come back later and it all works out. I love it when that happens.
I know you will want the directions so you can mass produce these as well.
So here you go:
1. The card base is Very Vanilla (5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″) fold in half to create your card.
2. Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ attach to card front.
3. Cut a piece of the Burlap Ribbon 5 1/4″ long and fray the sides and attach to the center of your card front.
4. Cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock 3 1/4″ X 3 3/4″.
5. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 3″ X 3 1/2″ and stamp the Maple (from the Vintage Leaves stamp set) using Cherry Cobbler ink as shown.
6. Stamp the splotches around the leaf using Crumb Cake ink. (This is from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set.)
7. Attach your stamped piece to the crumb cake card stock and attach to your card front using dimensionals.
8. Using the frayed pieces of burlap tie a knot and attach to the maple leaf using a mini glue dot.
See how simple that is! Go get out your inks and cardstock and go to town. You can make a bunch of these up in no time and they are very versatile.
Change the Cherry Cobbler to Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow and you have yourself a great collection of cards! LOVE!
Place a min. $45.00 order in the month of August and receive the Private Video Link and the PDF file to create the Fall box and 6 cards; plus you will receive additional PDF files and videos every week in the whole month of August.
You must use this Hostess Code when placing your order: 7XP4V3H4
If your order is over $150.00 please don’t use the hostess code you will be your own hostess and I’ll automatically send you all the amenities.
Thanks for stopping by,
My Next Live Stream Event & Live YouTube Event is Tuesday, August 25 at 8:00PM EST! Click on the red YouTube button to subscribe to my YouTube channel and Live Events: