Sunday, November 23, 2014
This is my stepped up version to yesterday’s Simple Saturday card.
Can you spot the differences?
– First I layered a piece of Whisper White card stock under the Trim the Tree DSP.
– I embossed the Merry just like the simple Saturday card except I sponged the Crumb Cake ink over the top.
– I also sponged the edges of the Whisper White Deco Label framelit with the Crumb Cake ink.
– I ran the Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon and Whisper White Cotton Ribbon across the center of the card
– I changed the position of the bow.
– I added the snowflake charm.
– I added Rhinestones to the snowflakes.
Just some subtle changes can change the look and feel of a card.
Either way a beautiful card.
Remember tomorrow is the first day of the Online Extravaganza sale. If you missed yesterday’s post click HERE to the Sale List.
Also remember tomorrow night Monday, November 24 at 7PM Eastern time is my LIVE Event!
You don’t want to miss this!
You will need to create an account with Live Stream before the actual event.
To see how to do this click HERE.
Get a FREE Kit with a min. order and you must use this Hostess Code when placing your order: V4SUKSHE
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!