The Stamp Set for June’s Stamp Camp At Home Club is the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle. Keep in mind this bundle is only available as a bundle until the end of JUNE when the mini catalog retires. It is in the annual catalog but you have to purchase the stamp set separately from the punch. So, if you wish to save 10% purchase it NOW in the bundle.
This month’s cards are ALL cards/gift card holders all in one! Each card is a unique fun fold with a pocket for your gift card or cash whichever the case may be.
Who wouldn’t love to receive one if these for their birthday was a delicious gift card inside for their tasty treat?
With a min. $40.00 order and the use of this month’s host code: 326EEEDK you will receive the Card Kit to create all 3 of these cards/gift card holders, the PDF file with a step by step Video tutorial so you can have a visual on how to create and assemble all 3 cards/gift card holders.
This trio of Sweet Ice Cream cards/gift card holders will be a hit for any Summertime birthday.
Here is the supply list for these Sweet Ice Cream Bundle Cards/Gift Card Holders:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to order and ad them to your shopping cart.
Don’t forget the use the Host Code: 326EEEDK
Here are the details on The Stamp Camp At Home Club:
This Online Club allows you to choose the products you want to order each month, whether that’s stamps, inks or dies — it’s YOUR choice!
YOU can enjoy some awesome benefits at HOME — no matter where you live in the United States!
Here’s How it Works:
- The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the month and end on the last day of the month. All the details will be on my blog on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Place an order over $40.00 before shipping and tax, in My Online Store. Make sure you have selected me as your Demonstrator! (My name should be in the upper left corner: Glenda Calkins).
- MUST Use the Stamp Camp At Home Host Code to qualify for The Stamp Camp At Home Club. At Home Host Code will be visible in the right hand side bar on my blog.
- I will send you the password to the exclusive album where I will post three cards/projects with PDF files, video tutorials and additional photos.
- You will receive a free make and take packet with the consumable supplies to make the Stamp Camp At Home cards/projects (as shown in the video). (Limit one make and take packet per customer per month.) Make and Take Packets will be sent out on the 25th and the 30th of the month.
- If you participate in my Stamp Camp At Home Club for 6 month’s consecutively you will receive a $12.00 PRODUCT CREDIT to use on whatever you like in month 7.
Glenda’s The Stamp Camp At Home Club is available exclusively from Glenda Calkins, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How/Where do I enter the Host Code?
Go to my Online Store and start shopping. Log in or create a Customer Account if you don’t have one already. Start shopping. Once you select an item and add it to your shopping cart, you can enter the host code in the lower right bottom corner under the checkout button. Once you have entered it, my name (Glenda Calkins) will appear as host.
- Is the Password for the Exclusive Album the same as the Host Code?
No. The password for the Exclusive Album is different. I will email you the password within 48 hours of receiving your order notification. If it has been longer than two business days and you have not received an email, please contact me at [email protected].
- Do I have to order every month?
No, you will receive the password to the exclusive Album ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates. You will also get the free make and take packet ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates.
- How do I qualify for the $12.00 in FREE Product Credits?
You must order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code EVERY month for 6 months in a ROW. In the 7th month you will receive an email to redeem your $12.00 Product Credit.
- How will I know what stamp set will be used for the Kit each month?
The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the Month and end the last day of the Month. On the 3rd Wednesday of the month I will showcase the cards that you can create with the Make and Take kit; it is up to you if you wish to purchase the stamp set that I use. (In order to create the cards/projects in the Make and Take kit you will need the stamp set; we are not allowed to send Pre-stamped images.)
- If I order $150 or more, should I still use the Host Code?
No, If you order $150 or more, you will qualify to receive Stampin’ Rewards ($15 or more in free merchandise). I will still send you the make and take kit and password for the exclusive album. If your order is placed during The Stamp Camp At Home Club dates.
Customer Appreciation PDF file this month features the After The Storm stamp set:
This stamp set was designed by my good friend France Martin. At Stampin’ Up! when a demonstrator has hit One Million in sales she can work with a Stampin’ Up! designer and create her very own inspired stamp set. If you know France than you know she loves her sun rises and sun sets.
Some of the designers of this months PDF file participated in a Blog Hop. If you missed the hop you can click HERE to see the Blog Hop post.
This month with a min. $40.00 order and the use of this host code: 326EEEDK You will receive this PDF File for the After The Storm stamp set. There are 24 cards and projects in this downloadable PDF File. You won’t want to miss it!
Mini Catalog Retired List
- Make sure to print the FULL retired list and go through your Mini Catalog. See if anything from your wish list is being retired and place your order today. Keep in mind the things being retired are while supplies last and I hate to see you lose out on something you were meaning to get.
- A min. $40.00 order gets you this month’s Stamp Camp At Home Sweet Ice Cream Bundle Club Card Kit, the PDF file, and video and you must use this host code: 326EEEDK
- A min. $80.00 order and the use of the host code: 326EEEDK gets you this month’s Customer Appreciation PDF file AND the Stamp Camp At Home Club Kit.
- Keep in mind this bundle is only available in the bundle until the end of JUNE; it will be separately listed in the annual catalog; save 10% if you purchase it in the bundle.