The Cutest Halloween Bundle with the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper make the cutest treat holders for your trick or treaters or just your special someone’s. So quick and easy and a great way to use up that 6 x 6 pack of papers. The adorable prints combined with the Delightful Tag Topper punch make these Ghirardelli holders so fun and easy to make.
Mix and match your sides of the paper to create these treat holders. On this one I used the black and white side and then punched the little trick or treat ghost from another paper from the paper pack. Create a banner with a strip of Basic White card stock; flag the end and attach to your treat holder.
I bet you already stored away this Cutest Halloween Bundle with the Cute Halloween paper pack figuring you were done with it for this year. Well go get it; dust it off and let’s create some quick and easy treat holders for this coming weekend!
Here’s some quick instructions:
- Cut the designer series paper 3 X 6 (you will get 2 treat holders from (1) 6 x 6 sheet).
- Score the paper at 2 13/16″ and at 3 3/16″.
- Place each end inside the Detailed Tag Topper punch centering it and punching the ends. (you can fold your paper in half and punch both at the same time.)
- Trim off the excess paper from each side that was left behind from the punched tag topper.
- Place a piece of ribbon through the hole and tie a knot or bow.
- On a piece of Basic White card stock 1/2″ X length of sentiment stamp your sentiment using Black Memento ink.
- Flag one end with the banner punch.
- Using your bone folder curl your banner.
- Attach the left hand side with adhesive and the flagged side with a dimensional.
- Add stamped or punched images of your choice.
Need any of the supplies?
Here is your shopping list for today’s Cutest Halloween Bundle:
Click on any of the supplies that you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
Thanks so much for your orders and your support; it is greatly appreciated!
Here is the Host Code: K9DXS3WA
If you order is over $150.00 do NOT use the Host Code you are your own host and will receive the host benefits.
Are you ready for some Gorgeous One Sheet Wonder cards? Place a min. $40.00 order and use the host code K9DXS3WA and you will receive the PDF file to create these 10 Fun fold cards from 1 sheet of Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper!
You are going to have a hard time deciding which paper to use to create these 10 gorgeous cards. You will create 10 Fun Fold cards 5 different designs and you will create 2 of each design for a total of 10 cards.
When you place a min. $40.00 order (before shipping and tax) and use the Host Code K9DXS3WA you will receive the PDF file as well as a link to the video where I will show you step by step how to cut up the 12 X 12 piece of card stock and how to create each of the 5 fun fold card designs.
Click on the above photo to download all the details on this month’s One Sheet Wonder cards/projects.
Sparkle of the Season Class In The Mail
October 1 – October 31, 2021 Place your order for my Sparkle of the Season Bundle Class in the Mail.
This month’s class features this awesome bundle that you may have overlooked in the mini catalog. You are probably thinking it is just for Christmas or Thanksgiving but that is NOT the case. If you look at the sneak peek of the cards you will see a bit of red, white and blue; yes this bundle is perfect for your patriotic and fourth of July cards. This month’s class also features a few different fun fold cards.
What’s Included in the Sparkle of the Season Class in the Mail:
– Sparkle of the Season stamp set
– Seasonal Swirls Dies (these are on backorder at this time but will ship when they are back in stock which is scheduled to be Oct. 18.)
– All the cut card stock to create 6 cards with envelopes
– Step by Step PDF file of Instructions for the 6 cards
– Approximately 8? of Real Red Sheer Ribbon
You will need extra supplies to finish the cards and you can find all the details HERE.
The cost of this class is $59.50 plus shipping (priority shipping with a tracking number)