The New Stampin’ Up! Cup of Tea Bundle is my cup of tea! You will have so much fun creating beautiful cards for family and friends with this fun bundle of products. The Tea Boutique Suite has everything you need to create fun Tea Time cards.
I created this card for a Facebook group that I’m a part of. Each month we choose a stamp set or bundle and products to create a card; write the PDF file and share. You will find the PDF file for today’s card down below in this blog post.
The base on my cards is from the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes; yes these are the new in Colors. The printed paper is from the Teat Boutique 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper pack.
The cute 1/2 doily is from the mini catalog in the Heart & Home collection. Yes, it is a different color on the opposite side; but flip it over if you want to use the white side as I did on this card.
Add the It’s Time for Tea Tag tied up so cute with the new Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon.
Here is your shopping list for today’s Cup of Tea Card:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
Remember to use the May Host Code: C3X2PK9U
If your order is over $150.00 do NOT use the host code you are your own host and will get the host rewards.
Click HERE for the PDF file for My Cup of Tea Card.
Join My Team As A Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator In May 2022 and Get FREE In Color Products in Your Kit!
Join for $99.00!
Sign up between May 3 – 31, 2022 to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and receive the following 2022–2024 In Color products in your Starter Kit for FREE:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Choose $125.00 worth of products of your choice from any of the current catalogs
- FREE Shipping
- FREE Past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards
- When you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- Enjoy 20% off all your crafting supplies and once you have reached sales of $1800 get 25% off all your crafting supplies.
What I love about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit is YOU get to choose whatever you want in your kit! Whether you want all stamp sets, ink pads, card stock or dies the choice is yours!
Become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and Join my team and SAVE! Don’t let the term demonstrator scare you off. If you want to shop only for the discount you can think of yourself as a Costco or Sams Club shopper you are a member so you get a discount or consider yourself a discount shopper. You do not have to hold parties or workshops to be considered a demonstrator you can just be your own best customer.
It is super easy to join and there are no obligations to continue if you decide it isn’t right for you.
If you are a frequent buyer becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator will save you LOTS! You will get early access to catalog pre-orders, a discount on all your stamping supplies, your demonstrator discount on top of sale discounts, no parties necessary, enjoy your discount every day and on every order.
To get started To Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator all you need to do is click on Join My Team below:
The next thing you need to decide is what you would like in your kit.
2 thoughts on “The New Stampin’ Up! Cup of Tea Bundle is My Cup Of Tea!”
Question: If you wanted to make a pocket with the die cut teacup, would the opening be big enough to place a teabag? I have ideas running through my head for Redhawks table favors. Thanks!
Hi Barbara, The top of the tea cup is approximately 1 3/4″ wide; so I think it would be too small. I have some ideas, I’ll see if I can’t come up with something.