Have you ever thought of joining a stamping club? Well I have just the club for you and it is delivered right to your door! You choose the products you would like to purchase and use the club host code and you will receive a packet of supplies to create 3 cards. I have a suggested list of supplies needed to complete the club cards but, if you already have the supplies you can order whatever you want!
Here are the details on The Stamp Camp At Home Club:
This Online Club allows you to choose the products you want to order each month, whether that’s stamps, inks or dies — it’s YOUR choice!
YOU can enjoy some awesome benefits at HOME — no matter where you live in the United States!
Here’s How it Works:
- The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the month and end on the last day of the month. All the details will be on my blog on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Place an order over $40.00 before shipping and tax, in My Online Store. Make sure you have selected me as your Demonstrator! (My name should be in the upper left corner: Glenda Calkins).
- MUST Use the Stamp Camp At Home Host Code to qualify for The Stamp Camp At Home Club. At Home Host Code will be visible in the left hand side bar on my blog.
- I will send you the password to the exclusive album where I will post three cards/projects with PDF files, video tutorials and additional photos.
- You will receive a free make and take packet with the consumable supplies to make the Stamp Camp At Home cards/projects (as shown in the video). (Limit one make and take packet per customer per month.) Make and Take Packets will be sent out on the 25th and the 30th of the month.
- If you participate in my Stamp Camp At Home Club for 6 month’s consecutively you will receive a $12.00 PRODUCT CREDIT to use on whatever you like in month 7.
Glenda’s The Stamp Camp At Home Club is available exclusively from Glenda Calkins, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How/Where do I enter the Host Code?
Go to my Online Store and start shopping. Log in or create a Customer Account if you don’t have one already. Start shopping. Once you select an item and add it to your shopping cart, you can enter the host code in the lower right bottom corner under the checkout button. Once you have entered it, my name (Glenda Calkins) will appear as host.
- Is the Password for the Exclusive Album the same as the Host Code?
No. The password for the Exclusive Album is different. I will email you the password within 48 hours of receiving your order notification. If it has been longer than two business days and you have not received an email, please contact me at [email protected].
- Do I have to order every month?
No, you will receive the password to the exclusive Album ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates. You will also get the free make and take packet ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates.
- How do I qualify for the $12.00 in FREE Product Credits?
You must order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code EVERY month for 6 months in a ROW. In the 7th month you will receive an email to redeem your $12.00 Product Credit.
- How will I know what stamp set will be used for the Kit each month?
The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the Month and end the last day of the Month. On the 3rd Wednesday of the month I will showcase the cards that you can create with the Make and Take kit; it is up to you if you wish to purchase the stamp set that I use. (In order to create the cards/projects in the Make and Take kit you will need the stamp set; we are not allowed to send Pre-stamped images.)
- If I order $150 or more, should I still use the Host Code?
No, If you order $150 or more, you will qualify to receive Stampin’ Rewards ($15 or more in free merchandise). I will still send you the make and take kit and password for the exclusive album. If your order is placed during The Stamp Camp At Home Club dates.
Here is the Shopping List for This Month’s Club Cards:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping bag or click Add All to Cart and remove the items you do not want. Remember to use the Club Host Code: G99U4Y7Z
Also, keep in mind your Make & Take Kit will contain all the consumables (Card stock, Designer Paper, Ribbon, Envelopes) to create the 3 cards shown.
Featured Stamp Set for November:
My Featured Stamp Set/Bundle for November 2020 is the Quite Curvy Bundle. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be featured in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog, but now’s your chance to get it before the official release!
That’s right you have the opportunity to order this fun bundle early.
To receive the PDF file for this month’s Featured Stamp Set PDF files all you need to do is place a min. $50.00 (before shipping and tax) order and use this month’s Host Code: UKSNKXYJ. If you want both the featured stamp set PDF files and the Customer Appreciation PDF files place a min. $80.00 (before shipping and tax) order and use the Host Code UKSNKXYJ.
Click HERE to view the Quite Curvy Flyer for all the details. Use the Product numbers on the flyer to place your order.
If you missed my blog post on Sunday on How To Verify that you are ordering from the Demonstrator you intended to order from Click HERE to view the screen shots.
Variety Bundle includes one of each item listed: Quite Curvy Stamp Set, Curvy Dies, Curvy Christmas Stamp Set*, and the Classic Christmas 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper* at a 10% discount.
*Exclusive products available only during this promotion. Available while supplies last.
The Customer Appreciation PDF file for this month features the “In The Pines Bundle”.
This month’s Customer Appreciation PDF file was created by Sara Hoogendoorn. Sara’s cards are gorgeous and with this bundle she has made an awesome assortment of masculine cards. The In the Pines Bundle is great for all different occasions and Sara has hit the mark on so many of them. Sara paired the In the Pines Bundle with the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set so you have a sentiment for every occasion with this set.
To receive the PDF file for this month’s Customer Appreciation PDF file all you need to do is place a min. $30.00 (before shipping and tax) order and use this month’s Host Code: UKSNKXYJ. If you want both the featured stamp set PDF files and the Customer Appreciation PDF files place a min. $80.00 (before shipping and tax) order and use the Host Code.
Join Sara and I TONIGHT, November 18 at 8:00PM EST on the Creating with Team Stamp Camp Facebook page where Sara will be demonstrating one of her cards.
Any and ALL online orders can be place HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!