Today I’m going to show you how to use the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up! and get 3 different looks using 3 different stamping techniques. I’m using the same exact print for each of these cards and all the measurements are the same for each of these cards. I did change up the sentiment as some are stamped and some are die cuts. Let’s take a look.
Let’s start out with this first card. It is basically just taking the designer series paper and cutting it up; matting it and attaching it to the card front. Black and white cards are beautiful and with this lovely scripted die cut it really is stunning in person. Not to mention those beautiful Black Matte Dots.
Now this card was created the exact same way except I added a pop of color by coloring the one flower using the Real Red and Granny Apple Green Blends. The sentiment is also stamped this time instead of using the die cuts. This time I also added the pop of red with the Red Rhinestone jewels.
Finally I decided to color in all the flowers on the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up! using the Real Red and Granny Apple Green Blends. I also stamped the sentiment and add those lovely pop of red rhinestone jewels again.
Do you consider these as stamping techniques? Which is your favorite? I can’t choose as they are all pretty in their own way. I love black and white, I love the single pop of color and I love the whole paper colored.
Here is the Measurements:
Thick Basic White card bases: 4 1/4″ X 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
Black Mat Pieces: 3 1/4″ X 4 1/4″ cut on the diagonal
Perfectly Penciled Designer Series paper: 3″ X 4″ cut on the diagonal
Here is your shopping list for today’s Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up! Cards:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. Make sure to use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00 than you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits and my PDF File.
Earn FREE Products from the Sale-a-bration Brochure for every $50.00 or $100.00 you spend!
Remember to use the July Host Code: RJK4XSX7
Click HERE to view the Brochure.
Join my Team get this awesome Planner Package For Free!
- July 2022 – December 2023 making Plans Planner, includes 8″ X 9 1/2″ leather carrying case, 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ planner pages, monthly divider pages, page lifter, 4 sticker sheets
- Making Plans Notebook Trio 3 creative journals 5 3/4″ X 8″
- Making Plans Stamp Set 28 photopolymer stamps.
- Plus Choose $125.00 worth of products of your choice from any of the current catalogs
- FREE Shipping
- FREE Past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards
- When you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- Enjoy 20% off all your crafting supplies and once you have reached sales of $1800 get 25% off all your crafting supplies.
Yes, ALL THAT FOR ONLY $99.00; no strings attached!
See details Click HERE
New July – December 2022 Stampin’ Up! Catalog!
Click HERE to view the New Mini Catalog.
Do you like to organize your New Products? I’ve got you covered.
Customer Appreciation for July:
Organize all your new products with this awesome set of downloadable labels. All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code RJK4XSX7 will qualify for this month’s download.
The July-Dec 2022 Holiday Catalog labels are a great addition to your Stampin’Up! products to stay organized.
Frenchie’s Design Team created these label downloads.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail when the eligible order is placed. CLICK HERE to shop with me.