November 1, 2013
First I want to congratulate Kathy Allen on being my Mystery Hostess winner for this past week’s online orders. Kathy received $65.00 worth of FREE Stampin’ Up! products. Thanks to EVERYONE who placed an online order with me this week; much appreciated!
Today I have my November Stamp Set of the Month to show you. This month I chose the Timeless Talk stamp set and paired it with the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper.
In this month’s kit you will be making 3 Gift Card Holders/Cards plus 2 regular cards all with envelopes.
To purchase this month’s Stamp Set of the Month class email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Please specify if you would like clear or wood mount.
Cost is $31.00 for clear or $37.00 for wood plus Priority Shipping.
Your class kit will contain:
– Timeless Talk stamp set in clear or wood
– All the Consumables cut and ready for you to create the gift card holders/cards and 2 regular cards as shown
– 5 Very Vanilla Envelopes
– 1/2 a sheet of Naturals Candy Dots
– A little package of Pearls
– The PDF file of card instructions
If you already own the Timeless Talk stamp set but would like to purchase the kit you may swap out the stamp set for a different set same price or you pay the difference. (The cards and PDF file will all be for the Timeless Talk stamp set.)
Additional Supplies needed:
– Marina Mist Ink Pad #126962 $5.95
– Primrose Petals Ink Pad #126858 $5.95
– Black Stazon Ink Pad #101406 $7.95 or Black ink pad of choice
– 1 3/8″ Circle Punch #119860 $15.95
– Sticky Strip #104294 $6.95
– Square Punch, Hexagon Punch Optional (to create flags)
– Dimensionals #104430 $3.95
If you would like to add any of the additional items needed to your order let me know that as well and I’ll add that to your kit.
Here is the video Tutorial on how it is made and how to assemble it:
All my Stamp Set of the Month kits are still available to purchase at any time. You can view the different kits by clicking on the picture in the right hand side bar.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,